The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 More Flaky skin?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ajacklin Posted - 17/04/2011 : 17:47:49
Hi guys very similar to the topic before this one, my butter motley Xanthe seemed to shed properly last time - about 6 weeks ago but has gone off her food the past couple of weeks and has what looks like bits of shed on her, her head is the worst and I have taken a couple of pics although not the best quality as she keeps wriggling.
She is active and I haven't seen her rubbing on anything to cause the problem, any advice please?

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LynneM_212 Posted - 27/04/2011 : 09:05:17
Yea agreed!! tis 30£ just for the consultation at my one so i dont want to take him if its nothing that wont sort itself out.... like i was advised im going to wait until his next shed and if his new skin is flakey he will be going straight there!!! no matter how much !!
Sta~ple Posted - 25/04/2011 : 10:12:53
Yeh bit of a joke really, since I wouldn't really class corns as exotics and they are quite a common pet lol
ajacklin Posted - 24/04/2011 : 20:29:20
She's looking much better already and has eaten today. Glad I took her to the vets, although the £50 reptile examination fee seems a bit steep when a cat or dog is about £25!!
LynneM_212 Posted - 19/04/2011 : 10:13:36
Glad you got it sorted :) hope your snakey gets better soon :)
ajacklin Posted - 18/04/2011 : 18:54:31
Just an update, it was the camera angle...her eyes are fine! Been to the vets though and she thinks it could be a fungal infection so I've got to rub her with iodine twice a day! Hopefully that'll sort her out fingers crossed!
LynneM_212 Posted - 18/04/2011 : 06:38:31
Wow the eyes look really swollen, ive never seen this before
ajacklin Posted - 18/04/2011 : 06:38:08
I'll try to get some better pics with a decent camera tonight. If the reptile expert is on at the vets tonight though I might take her straight there.
Invalid User Posted - 17/04/2011 : 23:39:47
The eyes do look a bit odd. Do you have better pics at all?
Sta~ple Posted - 17/04/2011 : 19:22:51
I'm not sure if it's me or not of if it's the camera angel but it's eye's look rather boggly, you know if it has some retained eye caps?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000