The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 what now?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
animal_crazy_lady Posted - 23/09/2010 : 21:42:26
Hi guys, I need some help with feeding....

I have eventually got jake back onto fuzzies (after her not eating a few months ago). I had been feeding her every 5 days with large pinkies to feed her up.. shes had 2 fuzzies now, 1 last week and one today. How many times should i feed her untill i give her 2 each meal? or should i just try her with 2 when i think she is ready?
Shes gone from 3 big pinkies to 1 fuzzie (which arnt much bigger than some of the pinkies shes been having) I dont want to feed her too much at once coz it was this time last year she stopped eating!

she is just over 2 and a half foot and weighs 57g (is this ok)

One more thing.... we are moving house in 2weeks. Like i said she stopped eating this time last year so im brickin it about moving her... the less stress the better!! any tips? it is just over the other side of town so not far... bout 5 mins drive lol

sorry to go on... im still learning
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 23/09/2010 : 23:10:08
I'd keep feeding as you are at the moment, don't change anything with a move coming up. Try to keep everything as normal as possible to avoid any stress. Hopefully the move shouldn't be too bad only being a short distance.
Once you're settled after the move and you're happy that Jake is ok then you could try going up a mouse size and just se how it goes.
Good luck.
gmac Posted - 23/09/2010 : 21:47:34
really is up to you here, I think it might be an idea to leave her on single Fuzzies until she has established her feeding again after a lay off, then in a few weeks or so offer her 2 see how she goes.

edit : dont see the move being a problem as it is only a short distance

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000