The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 behaviour

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 06/09/2010 : 13:43:26
i am not sure if there is something wrong with my corn or not, he is just over 1 and used to spend all his time hiding in his bed, but this last couple of weeks he is more active and always seems to be out, is there something wrong?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 07/09/2010 : 09:34:46
have you been increasing the prey item size as he grows?
BurnedAtTheStake Posted - 06/09/2010 : 17:52:43
Hi, the temps, shedding cycle, eating and viv layout is important, as herriotfan says. They are very sensitive to environment. I've also found that my corns' behaviour has changed with maturity, and also that they seem to go in phases - for a couple of weeks they may be very sociable, then, even if not shedding, they may go into a phase of sleeping a lot or, when you approach them, reacting as if they're saying, 'do I know you?' They aren't always predictable, bless them.

All the best!
herriotfan Posted - 06/09/2010 : 14:07:02
What are his temps like? Have you changed anything like his substrate, moved hides around etc? How long have you had him? Is he about to shed? Is there anything different about his daily routine? Is he still eating ok?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000