The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Sanke weight

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Twi Posted - 29/08/2010 : 17:02:35
Whats a good weight for a 4ft9 adult corn snake? Weighed Ginger today and Miltop, milks half his weight and just a tad underweight so I was wondering what the average would be for snake his length >.><.< think i might have a slightly tubby snakie lol
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BurnedAtTheStake Posted - 30/08/2010 : 22:14:10
Or if snake is obstreperous, weigh rub and an old pillowcase on scales before reducing gauge to zero, place snakey in pillowcaseand knot top, place in rub, place on scales - and, voila, weight of snakey!
princessbroxy Posted - 30/08/2010 : 21:58:35
quote:
Originally posted by lizzyd

Ok this may sound really stupid but how in the hell do you guys manage to weigh your snakes? Ive had visions of kitchen scales...bathroom scales...luggage weighers...do you bag them up??? What??? My snakes dont stay still long enough for any of those, though i do admit to never having bagged them up. Is that the secret? A pillow case and a luggage hook?? Have i just answered my own question??

pmsl i put a tub on the scales turn them on and pop the snake in...bingo a weighed snake
Kehhlyr Posted - 30/08/2010 : 02:39:28
I've never weighed my Koi, I don't see the point.
pompey666 Posted - 30/08/2010 : 00:51:03
i just pop mine on the kitchen scales in a bowl and thats it
lizzyd Posted - 30/08/2010 : 00:13:19
Ok this may sound really stupid but how in the hell do you guys manage to weigh your snakes? Ive had visions of kitchen scales...bathroom scales...luggage weighers...do you bag them up??? What??? My snakes dont stay still long enough for any of those, though i do admit to never having bagged them up. Is that the secret? A pillow case and a luggage hook?? Have i just answered my own question??
Twi Posted - 29/08/2010 : 18:56:52
lol hes 670g and milktops 430ish, he doesnt look overweight to me i mean his scales all overlap far as i can tell i was just wondering cause it seemed like a huge difference for two snakes nearly same length xD

lol taz dun pick on my typos ;o;
taz666 Posted - 29/08/2010 : 18:18:04
sanke.... is that english? XD like it....
matty18714 Posted - 29/08/2010 : 18:08:29
I would say about 700g, but really its very hard to give a value for what it should be. Posting a picture will show the weight better.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000