The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Herp Equipment
 Viv and heat mat for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ADZUK2007 Posted - 11/05/2012 : 13:34:20
Hi all, I have for sale a brand new viv, my baby corn never made it to the full size viv as I gave it away as I did not have much time to care for it, so it was only fair to give it to someone that could,
It is 3ft beach effect viv with sliding glass doors, lock and comes with a small 7x7 heat mat, I also have a few decoration to go inside like a big twisted stick, a couple of hides and a water dish, plastic plants, please remember all this is new and has not had any contact with a snake.
It is a full set up ready to go for a corn snake

£150 ono
07718643267 Adz
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ADZUK2007 Posted - 15/05/2012 : 09:21:32
Manchester
crazy JJ Posted - 14/05/2012 : 12:30:06
location will help aswell :)
Georgina Posted - 14/05/2012 : 11:22:49
I wouldn't espect offers over 60, if you have some pictures that would help x
ADZUK2007 Posted - 14/05/2012 : 11:17:32
Sorry I forgot to add it has a stat, the heat mat is small because my baby corn did not make it to the viv, so was using a small box to keep him in, anyway if anyone is intreated make me a good offer.
I will post pics later.
Georgina Posted - 11/05/2012 : 18:43:39
To add to hissyfits comment, its also over priced you can get all of this with the coreect size mat and stat for this price brand new delivered to your door.

Everyne understands that you paid this much but people will not pay if they can get it cheaper else where x
Donnie Posted - 11/05/2012 : 18:39:42
Sorry adz but it seems a bit pricey at £150, you can get a brand new vx36 for £65 and a couple of hides, water bowl, a small mat and some fake plants will not come to £85 ish. To help you sell you should list everything that is for sale and its brand i.e. exo-terra large hide dunelm mill fake ivy etc. and maybe post some pics of the equipment and let people know whereabouts you are.
Hissyfit Posted - 11/05/2012 : 18:09:03
It's not a full set up if it doesn't have a thermostat and heat mat. That heat mat is far too small so no good for a 3 ft viv.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000