The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Herp Equipment
 Brand new vision racks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 30/07/2011 : 00:29:55
Atlast Having negotiated with vision, I have managed to secure some good products, i am getting some vision racks, any type you would like, and hides, and also, the hide combo's.

please if you want anything, e-mail me or reply to this, unlike any other business in the UK we will have these in stock at a lower price too
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 31/07/2011 : 23:35:55
The price is easy to decide.
Get a price for the racks, then contact HMRC (Her Majestys Revenue and Customs) and they will tell you what the import duty is IF it's payable at all. Import duty is only payable if the goods are over a certain price, and the duty rate can be anywhere from 0% up to 85%.
In regards the courier, that's easy as well, find out how much they weigh then contact TNT, Wyvern Cargo or similar.

I would also check that they get sent with the tubs as well, many places wont send them with the tubs as well due to how many tubs there are and how much extra it costs.
Diesel1994 Posted - 31/07/2011 : 21:19:28
ok ill get some prices, the price cant be fully decided untill they are here due to import duty and curriers etc.
MrsA82 Posted - 31/07/2011 : 20:18:34
If you can say a price forget it

Also you cant sell stuff you don't have
gmac Posted - 31/07/2011 : 00:21:21
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

Atlast Having negotiated with vision, I have managed to secure some good products, i am getting some vision racks, any type you would like, and hides, and also, the hide combo's.

please if you want anything, e-mail me or reply to this, unlike any other business in the UK we will have these in stock at a lower price too

quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

prices are not decided yet, depends upon how much interest is shown, and how many i can order at once, also i have to add import duty on to that

highlighted the areas in red that have really confused me, are they cheaper or are they not.

Please dont try and sell anything in here without actual prices and making claims that you are cheaper that all other stockists when you havent decided prices.
Diesel1994 Posted - 30/07/2011 : 23:14:30
prices are not decided yet, depends upon how much interest is shown, and how many i can order at once, also i have to add import duty on to that
MrsA82 Posted - 30/07/2011 : 22:05:02
How much for the v70

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000