The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Snake collection for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 13/05/2010 : 19:42:47
Hi unfortunatly im having to put up my snake collection for sale due to move :(
Male ghost motley het stripe stunning snake great feeder very friendly, i think hes either an 05 or 06 proven breeder(by previous owner) hi sire was a vanishing ghost which is why he has seriously reduced pattern £120 ono

07 Female caramel motley het amel good feeder very friendly £100 ono
sorry shes about to shed in this pic

pair of snow corns bout year n half old male looks like he might be a bubblegum snow female looks like she may be a poor green blotched snow both good feeders and friendly £100 for the pair ono
old pics so they dont show the colours that well

pair of classic het bloodred corns a bit on the fiesty side, coming up for a year old female is a good feeder male can be fussy at times both are already quite red so babies from this pair should be real stunners £50 ono for the pair

Female amel about year n half old no known hets but pretty all the same good feeder and very friendly £30 ono again old pic

Male royal python nice markings feeds most of the time altho has his moments(typical male royal) friendly and was told hes an 08 but was a non feeder when i got him so not as big as e should be i think(feeding fine now tho) £70 ono

Please note that i am open to offers and i am moving soon so dont be shy if interested just ask :) all these snakes dont come with enclosures can deliver locally for free may be able to deliver further afield if petrol costs are covered :) i live in weymouth. thanx for looking.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 20/05/2010 : 17:48:13
The male royal is now sold pending collection tomorrow morning :) only 2 snakes left to go :)
n/a Posted - 20/05/2010 : 16:57:52
The pair of het bloods and male snow are now sold pending delivery tomorrow :) still 3 snakes left to shift before the 1st june make me an offer :)
n/a Posted - 15/05/2010 : 10:37:11
lol no missing eyes, not the best photos in the world...caramel and female snow are being picked up tonight :)
Sta~ple Posted - 14/05/2010 : 17:56:32
I thin all do. I think I found his eye, it's just further forward than I thought it would be and his head markings made it look like he had a dint in the place I thought his eye should have been. I feel really stupid now...
DannyBrown91 Posted - 14/05/2010 : 17:08:49
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Is one of your normals missing an eye? Or is it just the photograph?

I noticed that aswell on the hatchling, i think its just the angle of the photo as i think most normals have orange around their pupils.
Sta~ple Posted - 14/05/2010 : 14:24:53
Is one of your normals missing an eye? Or is it just the photograph?
n/a Posted - 14/05/2010 : 14:15:00
No worries lol always the way hopefully got someone coming to have a look tonight an may be interested in some so fingers crossed :)
crazy JJ Posted - 14/05/2010 : 02:02:31
n'awww, agree with hillzi if only you were nearer i would of also had your caramel :(

good luck with selling them though :D
hillzi Posted - 13/05/2010 : 20:13:09
sorry Michelle! I'd have the caramel off you but alas, i'm too far..

Good luck.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000