The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted Baby Corn Snakes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 01/05/2010 : 17:37:33
Hello, My hubby and I are in the process of looking for either 1 or 2 baby/young corn snakes. If anyone is willing to sell with a full set up that would be wonderful. He is a first time snake owner but I have had corn snakes in the past and love them to bits.

Please message on here or e-mail me directly at Lady_Heria@hotmail.com and we can discuss offers ^_^ Thank you.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 02/05/2010 : 14:56:38
Year old ons are s much easier to handle *_* and there's nothing wrong with the normal coloured snakies ;). As Hannah said, I don't think breeders will sell there littles ones with set-ups, your best bet for that is re-homing and looking in your local news paper or on pre-loved or, your local pet shop. You can buy full set-ups on websites such as 888 reptiles but in essence, they are never "complete" as they don't have the second hide nor do they provide a mat stat.
n/a Posted - 02/05/2010 : 14:50:11
Thankies for your responses guys at this point in time I would not mind rehoming Snakes that are 1-2 years of age, granted I would like babies and my husband who has not really been around snakes would like them as babies so its just bending him to see what I might be able to get away with age wise. I have seen some full set ups with babies I am checking on its not a must have but just hoping to get lucky. ^_^
zandefloss Posted - 02/05/2010 : 11:37:56
hey there - were you thinking of getting two to house together? It's generally not a good idea, particuarly when they are small it's best to house them seperately, there are topics on here discussing the reasons for this - try searching at the top if you are not sure!

zan x
HannahB Posted - 02/05/2010 : 10:18:29
tbh you wont get many breeders selling a hatchling with a full set up unless you rehome one from someone - preloved sometimes have snakes with full set up and sometimes we have people on here needing to rehome their snakes with either full set up or some set up,
are there any other rep shops in your area?
there are also several breeders about who have some different morphs..bit more expensive but gorgeous nonetheless
www.hissnhers.co.uk is run by Sue who I got 3 of mine from is fantastic and full of help,a few other people on here have snakes from other breeders aswell, think lexcorns.co.uk is one of them - they have some lovely morphs
DannyBrown91 Posted - 01/05/2010 : 19:15:48
Your shop may get a wider selection in the coming months as more of the eggs start hatching.
n/a Posted - 01/05/2010 : 18:04:22
We live in Scu,nthorpe, we went to the local pet shop today and my hubby and I held a few of their babies and a two year old corn. We were kinda disappointed in the selection of babies because they all seemed to be in the same color range of blacks and browns. :/
eeji Posted - 01/05/2010 : 17:55:49
where abouts are you?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000