The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Possibly sale of a number of baby corns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Charlie_Corn Posted - 25/04/2010 : 21:59:01
i have serval baby corns for sale... about £10-£15 each depends what i get morph wise... there will be amel, anery and snows possible something different due to having a new female this year...

I just want a thumbs up who would be intrested before selling them to local shops... I live in the poole area.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Charlie_Corn Posted - 29/04/2010 : 23:14:23
i have always been someone that goes there, but i agree since simon has taken out it have come on a lot better then before. changed a lot in there, but im not sure the last time you have been in there some lovely fish and reps they get in. also since doing a work placement from Christmas to now you get to know the people, and all of them are lovely people. would recommend to anyone....

back onto topic though, the females are still fat but havent layed... could be any time now
Kehhlyr Posted - 29/04/2010 : 17:37:33
The reptilarium is a good shop, it used to have a bad name a couple years ago, but since Simon took over (the tall bloke) they've come on in leaps and bounds.
I got banned from having money near that shop in the past, Simon always used to get animals out to show me that he KNEW I'd want.
Charlie_Corn Posted - 28/04/2010 : 18:31:34
also forgot to add. we only get £15.00 a hatchlin from them... which in case we get some snows we could sell them for a little more than £15.00 but not asking more for the normal anery and amels :D
Charlie_Corn Posted - 28/04/2010 : 18:30:35
i know how to incubate myself as im doing some gecko eggs, but its my first real time, so mom (as being her eggs) wanted the shop to do them this time and if everything went alright with the gecko eggs then i can incubate them next year... the shop that is looking after the eggs and females till they lay is over in boscombe called the Reptilearium or something like this :D
Kehhlyr Posted - 28/04/2010 : 01:34:05
You may still end up selling them for a fair price at your local shop.
What shop do you use as your preferred shop?
Charlie_Corn Posted - 27/04/2010 : 18:53:08
this is what im seeing. if not many people are intrested then i will sell them to local shop, but if someone is willing to buy and what morph and i can take home and then they can bye it when the time is fine :D
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:11:58
Always better to try to gleam interest before incubation.
Charlie_Corn Posted - 26/04/2010 : 07:15:35
the eggs havent been laid yet... they due any day now... and yes they will be incubated after that... i will get piccies up and done when they hatch :D
DannyBrown91 Posted - 25/04/2010 : 22:38:35
Are the eggs currently being incubated?
Kehhlyr Posted - 25/04/2010 : 22:36:24
Woo, Poole Area. Only a couple miles from me.
I shall like to see piccys, but will make sure that will be it.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000