The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Frozen Mice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eeji Posted - 22/01/2010 : 21:30:08
Thanks to discounts from bulk buying frozen mice, I am now able to pass on these savings to others. There are 5 sizes available in 3 different pack sizes.

Prices:

Pinky
x100 = 25.00
x50 = 13.50
x10 = 3.00

Fuzzy
x100 = 30.00
x50 = 17.50
x10 = 4.00

Small
x100 = 40.00
x50 = 22.50
x10 = 5.00

Medium
x100 = 50.00
x50 = 27.50
x10 = 6.00

Large ex-breeder
x100 = 70.00
x50 = 37.50
x10 = 8.00

Delivery:
Free within the following postcodes: M46 M29 WN2 WN7 BL5

50p per mile from M46 to a maximum of 20 miles

You are also welcome to collect your order from M46 by prior arrangement.

Payment:
Payment via paypal is preferred. All payments must be cleared before delivery/collection.

All enquiries please to: ian(at)iansvivarium.com (replace (at) with @ )

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 08/03/2010 : 19:26:14
its all that nasty Micro$haft servers fault! ;)
Kehhlyr Posted - 08/03/2010 : 00:40:34
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

Hi eeji your email has not come through. I have noticed if you try to email someone on the forum through the email link on profile it says sent but dose not get to the other person.
Just thought I would let you know.

I know this is totally thread hijacking and has nothing to do with frozen mice but as Rich as mentioned it I will too - I have wondered the same thing to as I have emailed a couple of forum members with no reply. Now they could be ignoring me , but I am wondering whether the emails have gone through. Can you confirm whether the email function is working?

Again, apologies for going totally off topic!

xxx

Email contact doesn't work on this forum.
You'll have to ask people to contact you and give your email address.
Some people have contact info in their profile page, some have their email addresses listed in there.
This has been an ongoing issue for some time, and no matter what is tried hasn't worked so far.
It does get worked on when the chap that the chinese government are after gets a chance to. :D
eeji Posted - 07/03/2010 : 23:52:58
fuzzies are fuzzies from the mouse man! :D I'll get an extra 100 on the order for you, and try emailing my address again - I'll mail you direct on the MSN addy listed in your profile so theres half a chance you'll get it this time :)
n/a Posted - 07/03/2010 : 22:10:48
Hi eeji that is fine mate. I am after big fuzzies if there is such a thing? Will take 100 mate. Thanks.
eeji Posted - 07/03/2010 : 18:00:56
this forum software sucks :(

Rich, if you're after fuzzies again i'm getting short, i've run out of medium, but have pinkies and smalls in.
I'll have to go to see the mouse man next weekend so if you want to hang on until then I can get what you need on the order
Kellog Posted - 07/03/2010 : 04:50:27
quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

Hi eeji your email has not come through. I have noticed if you try to email someone on the forum through the email link on profile it says sent but dose not get to the other person.

I know this is totally thread hijacking and has nothing to do with frozen mice but as Rich as mentioned it I will too - I have wondered the same thing to as I have emailed a couple of forum members with no reply. Now they could be ignoring me , but I am wondering whether the emails have gone through. Can you confirm whether the email function is working?

Again, apologies for going totally off topic!

xxx
n/a Posted - 06/03/2010 : 22:10:56
eeji Posted - 06/03/2010 : 21:49:09
email sent :)
n/a Posted - 06/03/2010 : 20:18:49
Hi eeji have you any mice at the moment could do with some.

Thanks Rich. Need your address again mate forgot it
eeji Posted - 09/02/2010 : 23:10:03
i'm going to see the mouse man this weekend if anyone wants anything :)
n/a Posted - 23/01/2010 : 09:44:11
Email sent thanks

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000