The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 wanted - female corn snake, approx 3-4yrs old

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sazzie23 Posted - 22/01/2010 : 19:21:39
Hi, my partner is after a 3-4yr old female corn snake to go with his 7yr old male corn. If anyone has one or knows of one that is for sale, prepared to travel 30 miles from Oxford, thanks Sally
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sazzie23 Posted - 23/01/2010 : 22:44:39
Hi Gingerpony, thank you for the offer, unfortuantely you're just a little bit too far to travel, sorry, Sally
sazzie23 Posted - 23/01/2010 : 22:42:03
Hi Tizzy
Would you be interested in mating your female with my partner's 7yr male or are you interested in selling if so how much are you asking for one or the pair? Any chance you could send me a picture pls? Sorry to be a nuisance. Thank you Sally
sazzie23 Posted - 23/01/2010 : 22:36:11
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

I have a couple of adults females available but i'm in Bristol, may be possible to meet in swindon as we have family that are due a visit.

gingerpony Posted - 23/01/2010 : 17:53:34
i have a three year old female caramel, i'm Leeds/York area but i've got family near Market Harborough that would prompt me to do a visit too lol
Tizzy Posted - 23/01/2010 : 15:43:13
I have a couple of adults females available but i'm in Bristol, may be possible to meet in swindon as we have family that are due a visit.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000