The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 corns and boas for sale, Leeds

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gingerpony Posted - 07/12/2009 : 22:13:25
unfortunately due to a change in personal circumstances i'm having to downsize a little. so up for sale i have:

CB07 male ghost corn, very well grown-on definitely breeder for next year. very good to handle, very placid but friendly and inquisitive corn. sheds without any problems, not had any health problems in the nearly 2 years i've had him (or before that i'm aware of). feeds on a large mouse or 2 every 7-14 days (varying feeding schedule). £65

CB07 male carolina corn het stripe and amel, proven breeder and genetics. very good to handle, very placid and friendly. sheds without any problems, not had any health problems in the 2 years+ that i've had him (or before that i'm aware of). feeds on a large mouse or 2 every 7-14 days (varying feeding schedule). £65

CB07 female caramel corn, weighs in at 309g so just big enough for breeding this year. very good to handle, sheds without any problems, no health problems in the time i've had her (or before that i'm aware of). feeds on 2 medium mice every 7 days £65

CB09 1 amel - SOLD and 1 carolina corns both male and het stripe, carolina also het for amel. homebred from my own amel stripe and carolina het stripe. hatched end of June '09 but were slow starters, now nailing a pinky every week without fail. no known problems with either or them £15 each

CB92 male carolina corn NOW WITHDRAWN he's a very big lad and the most placid, good-tempered corn i've ever known. he feeds every 2 weeks on a jumbo mouse and has been on this diet since i took him on a year ago as he weighed in at nearly 1.5kg 12 months ago. will update with a recent weight shortly.
he does have problems shedding. he must have a damp hide to get him started, then when he's peeled a little bit off (usually his head and an inch wide strip down 12" of his back) then he will need a bath and the shed removing manually - not as difficult as i'm making it sound
he's free to an approved home only, and should his new keeper need to rehome him again i'd like to insist he is returned to me and will keep a viv spare for him.

CB05 male Dumerils boa ON HOLD (will need to double check the date on his A10) he comes with the legally-required CITES paperwork and with microchip (NOT implanted). i bought this little guy as a non-feeder but he's now nailing 1 or 2 frozen/thawed small rat weaners every 5-7 days and has done consistantly for nearly 6 months now (but will NOT feed whilst in blue/shedding). he's calm to pick up and handle. he does require a damp hide for a complete shed.
i only bought him originally to 'rescue' him, he wasn't what i was looking for, so feel the time has come to offer him up for sale now he's a regular feeder £130

CB08 female Argentine xBCI, what can i say, she's a lovely girl, very handleable, never missed a feed (1-2 small rat weaners every 5-7 days), sheds complete, a really easy snake to deal with in every way and a stunner to look at. not had her very long and it's a big decision to offer her up for sale at £95

all the above adults are sexed correctly (some are proven) all are in good health. i'm not neccesarily looking to sell all of them but i need to downsize so what goes, goes and what stays, stays for now.

pics and weights will follow shortly, please email me for more info
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 04/03/2010 : 21:52:33
Thanks for ghost photos the other week. Unfortunately getting him delivered was more than I thought and I can't drive until after my operation. Hope he finds a new home soon.

He's lovely though, even a little darker due to the shed.
gingerpony Posted - 27/02/2010 : 22:18:53
about 7-8 feet my biggest is my girl Marilyn at nearly 6 foot at the moment and she's about 10 years old............they grown veeeeerrrrrrrryyyy slowly!
hiper2009 Posted - 27/02/2010 : 18:06:31
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

the Dumerils is on hold for somebody and the argy x bci well, really, i've no idea with her being a hybrid but potentially more than 6ft as i've seen her dad in the shop and he's HUGE!!! [:D

Oh right how big Dumerils get ?
gingerpony Posted - 26/02/2010 : 13:53:03
the Dumerils is on hold for somebody and the argy x bci well, really, i've no idea with her being a hybrid but potentially more than 6ft as i've seen her dad in the shop and he's HUGE!!! [:D
hiper2009 Posted - 24/02/2010 : 13:12:17
Hi GP , Was woundering how big your Boa's grow as i may be interested in one .... Please say it dont grow no more then 6ft .
gingerpony Posted - 24/02/2010 : 11:54:51
of course Peachy (the ghost) is in blue at the moment but i disturbed him and took a few quick pics of him. he goes really dark just before a shed so it's NOT a true representation of his normal colouring but here he is

he's basically a well grown-on 3 year old, a good size and weight but i don't want to disturb him again till after he's shed really. eats 1 large mouse every 7-10-14 days on average (depending on when i remember to defrost )
n/a Posted - 18/02/2010 : 00:18:24
Hey Ali. I like the look of the ghost.... Any chance you could stick a couple of photos of him in brighter light please?

Also how big is he? Really interested.
gingerpony Posted - 17/02/2010 : 21:30:45
no resistance needed eeji she went about 10-14 days ago hun

just the two boys in my sig up for sale now although i'd like to keep Petal the caro het amel & stripe cos my remaining girls are stripes and motleys
eeji Posted - 17/02/2010 : 21:21:15
ooooooooooooooo how tempted am I to buy your caramel girlie!

........must.......................resist.......................
gingerpony Posted - 17/02/2010 : 21:01:51
sorry hun not been online for a week, will get some pics taken and posted
Squeakymel Posted - 12/02/2010 : 12:15:06
Hiya, im very intrested in the ghost do you have any recent pics?

Cheers
Mel
HannahB Posted - 25/01/2010 : 08:40:46
am so tempted by one but Luke would say no before id even finished the sentence...lol
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 02:57:54
Keep me updated on the CB09 .
And where in leeds you from?
gingerpony Posted - 24/01/2010 : 23:02:52
quick update:
last of the CB09 hatchies is on hold

still available:
CB07 male ghost
CB07 male carolina HET STRIPE and het amel (proved so far, could be more hets?)
CB07 FEMALE caramel - BREEDING AGE/SIZE/WEIGHT

still available to excellent homes ONLY:
CB92 male carolina, bless him he needs a special home
CB08 Argentine x BCI probed FEMALE by Sheffield Exotics

pics? i hear you ask......yeah i'll get onto it soon lol
gingerpony Posted - 05/01/2010 : 22:20:57
yeah he's on hold Dan but when i get my 08 force-feeder going he'll be up for sale too, i bought them because i felt sorry for them in their own sad little circumstances but neither are the boyfriend for Marilyn (my 6ft girl) that i was really planning on purchasing........
n/a Posted - 05/01/2010 : 16:41:20
Dum sold then...... really jealous of the lucky person.
gingerpony Posted - 04/01/2010 : 22:53:44
quick update - STILL FOR SALE:

CB07 male ghost £65
CB07 male carolina het amel and stripe £65
CB07 FEMALE caramel £65

CB09 male carolina het amel and stripe £15

CB08 female Argentine x BCI £95
gingerpony Posted - 04/01/2010 : 22:03:46
ooooh! *runs back to check*
n/a Posted - 04/01/2010 : 21:51:16
Replied to your reply!! xx
n/a Posted - 04/01/2010 : 20:59:54
OOooohhhh the Dum is gorgeous.............. I really need to get a bigger snake this year. Loving the Dums (BRB's & JCP's too).

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000