The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 any breeders in newcastle?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
alex09 Posted - 22/09/2009 : 00:26:53
i am looking for a corn snake if there are any breeders in newcastle or close to newcastle?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mnementh Posted - 27/09/2009 : 12:19:51
Hence the "not buying from a pet shop" I was in Emmersons some years back and the smell alone put you off . Then again a couple years ago with not much difference . This time around still a bit of a smell but it's so dingy . But they do sell allsorts and that smell is testament to that , no need though . Also when I asked what sort of snake was hiding under the cork I was told "a normal Amelianistic " so I said normal amel? I then pointed out a baby amel that was on a shelf with the spiders and said thats an amel , he said oh no , just a normal , don't know if he was clueless or just tried to get me with a long word , lol .
Oh and if you want to look at snake equipment it's in the window , which ispoop, when I asked I had to go outside to look .
I said when we left , the things we could do to that shop to turn it around it's quite a big shop and in a brilliant location .

Where is the one in Stanley m8 , preferably a public transport route , I don't drive .

Cheers
Karl Posted - 27/09/2009 : 09:39:30
Emmersons aren't renowned for offering the best animals. I would recommend Stephen in Stanley on reputation alone.
Mnementh Posted - 25/09/2009 : 20:30:06
Yeah I had Emersons in my head but thought if I had it wrong I could be sending someone miles away :P
n/a Posted - 25/09/2009 : 19:24:26
The Shop is Emersons pet centre on Fawcett Rd
Mnementh Posted - 23/09/2009 : 23:06:23
Been a while since I've been to Sunderland so forget the name of the shop , I thought there was only one pet shop near the metro , it's the main stop , it's right outside on the main street that the buses use . They do fish / reptiles / spiders / birds / kittens at the back etc .
Mishkaa Posted - 23/09/2009 : 15:15:23
quote:
Originally posted by Mnementh

I went to Sunderland today and the petshop near the metro station had a few corns in , Amels , classics , hypo hatchlings , also had a big lavender male which I was sorely tempted by for £85 but was'nt sure about snakes / petshops , dedicated reptile shops maybe . That and the fact he was a tad angry and bitey :P

Ohhhhh!!!

Which pet store near Sunderland metro??? I would really rather like to see the lavender!!
Mnementh Posted - 22/09/2009 : 23:29:25
Yeah that's the guy I was thinking of , great bloke .

Site has'nt been updated for a year though .
eeji Posted - 22/09/2009 : 22:23:29
Stephen Sharp is in Stanley, Co. Durham if thats any help? He's got some awesome snakes and is a great guy. his site is: http://www.snakebreeder.co.uk
alex09 Posted - 22/09/2009 : 21:07:38
lol that would be really funny to watch lol
HannahB Posted - 22/09/2009 : 20:54:50
oooh id have the lavender if it wasnt snappy and angry lol.. i freaked when zero was mad imagine what i would be like if it was a full grown one striking at me!! lol
alex09 Posted - 22/09/2009 : 19:37:39
thanks dude, i went the the pet shop near the metro center about a 4 weeks ago and was looking at the snakes and spiders and i just got hooked on gettin a snake :)
Mnementh Posted - 22/09/2009 : 15:59:08
Ask me next year :)

I don't know any in Newcastle , one in Durham .

I went to Sunderland today and the petshop near the metro station had a few corns in , Amels , classics , hypo hatchlings , also had a big lavender male which I was sorely tempted by for £85 but was'nt sure about snakes / petshops , dedicated reptile shops maybe . That and the fact he was a tad angry and bitey :P

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000