The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Bearded Dragon MALE in Bristol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tizzy Posted - 27/08/2009 : 11:56:13
We have decided that we may have to give up one of our lovely bearded dragons not happy about it but we have 2 males who despite being really friendly with people are mega aggressive towards each other. They are kept in a stack so that they cant see each other but it's got to the point that as soon as we get one out the other goes mental and the one thats out is just as bad. We don't want their good temprements to change but because of the way they behave it's becoming really hard to handle either of them enough to keep them chilled and enjoy them.

Ripple is my Big boy, he's about 5 years old dog friendly (never bitten), kid friendly and enjoys having free run of the living room every now and again. He will wander round, climb up and down your legs, have a look out the window (scare the local curtain twitchers)and when he's ready to go back in his viv he either waits by the unit the viv is on or goes to sleep under the radiator if it's on. Eats well, lots of greens, hoppers and the odd mealworm (will hunt or take from your hand)and as a treat loves the odd slice of watermelon.

Runt is our Juvi, so names as he was really tiny when we got him (june 08 i think but i can double check on that)He has thrived since and is pretty much the size you would expect now, really nice camo style markings and although he's not had the free running time as much as ripple he's a friendly little dragon who does not show aggression to people, (well he did nip my finger once when he was very tiny but never since and i had just been feeding him waxworms so my fault really) Fav spot on his viv is his hammock. Again he eats his veggies like a good boy and has hoppers and the odd mealworm either from your hand or he'll hun them down) Both the beardies will eat vitamin supliment on ther veg too, much easier than trying to dust hoppers in my opinion.

We can't decide what to do so i guess if we find the right home for either we would let them go both these guys have great personalities and i really want whoever goes to have a good home so if your interested plese let me know.

(Both are in a 4 1/2 ft stack at the moment but we'll move the boas in there when we have an empty viv so their 4ft viv would be available if needed with all the necessary bits and pieces)

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tizzy Posted - 06/09/2009 : 17:52:05
Yeah gotta be done really, i cant get either one out without them both kicking off diving at the glass and allsorts now it's mad. Can't pick a fav though so we will keep whoever is left .

We will also have a 4ft viv that can be kitted out with all the necessary equipment going in anyone is intested. To go with or after the beardie as it currently houses our Boas who will be moving in to beardies old viv as it's slightly bigger.

We do have someone interested but never really believe it when conversation happen in the pub
Brookestar Posted - 05/09/2009 : 21:48:47
deffo for sale now?
Tizzy Posted - 05/09/2009 : 21:23:55
Yap BS3 if you want to check distance.
Brookestar Posted - 02/09/2009 : 11:13:21
bristol
n/a Posted - 02/09/2009 : 10:38:17
hey tizzy where abouts are you?
Tizzy Posted - 28/08/2009 : 00:10:12
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

shame you have to sell them tizzy

I'm gutted, But only one is going and i know it will benefit the other as they will be able to have a lot more 'play-time' the layout of my house makes it impossable to keep one in another room really without it being neglected really.
Brookestar Posted - 27/08/2009 : 22:36:44
shame you have to sell them tizzy

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000