The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 posssibly...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PunkAsF82 Posted - 06/08/2009 : 21:37:02
concidering selling my bearded dragon floyd. I recently realised how very little room I actually have and really think I need to make some space. Also my mum has started to complain about hte electricity bill, so I've started thinking about selling.

And this will sound horrible, but as much as I like Floyd, I couldn't bare to see Cooper go.

So i was wondering if anyone would be interested if I were to sell him? He'd come with the viv and everything inside if needed.

Thanks
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mnementh Posted - 09/08/2009 : 12:48:43
[/quote]
It can't be them as much.
We have one of the key meter things and we put about a tenner a week on, maybe 15 at the most.
We have loads of stuff that doesn't ever turn off as well, have you thought about producing your own electricity for them??
[/quote]

Might be a daft question but how do you produce your own electricity , can only think of solar panels , wind turbine or sticking the kids on a bike and getting them to pedal really fast while attached to the heat mats :P apart from the kids on bikes the other 2 options would be very expensive :)
PunkAsF82 Posted - 08/08/2009 : 19:20:24
true, i do love the little s***
Brookestar Posted - 08/08/2009 : 18:05:45
dont sell him!!! you love him lots and lots and lots lolz
PunkAsF82 Posted - 08/08/2009 : 10:30:14
oh its not a certenty yet. jsut needed to know if thefe would be anyone that's interested
HannahB Posted - 07/08/2009 : 14:20:44
hope you manage to find him a new home soon
id love a beardie but got no room
Brookestar Posted - 07/08/2009 : 13:47:51
bit far away from me then
PunkAsF82 Posted - 07/08/2009 : 11:40:59
I'm in Fareham, about 20 mins away from Portsmouth
Brookestar Posted - 07/08/2009 : 08:42:51
where are you based?
PunkAsF82 Posted - 07/08/2009 : 00:00:41
oh its not that much, but my mum will find something related to me to complain about and latch on like a snake to a particularly juicy mouse
Kehhlyr Posted - 06/08/2009 : 23:55:16
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

....my mum has started to complain about hte electricity bill....

It can't be them as much.
We have one of the key meter things and we put about a tenner a week on, maybe 15 at the most.
We have loads of stuff that doesn't ever turn off as well, have you thought about producing your own electricity for them??
PunkAsF82 Posted - 06/08/2009 : 23:54:47
unsure about sex, Cooper is a lot bigger than Floyd, and where they're kept in my room, I literally wouldn't be able to fit in a viv big enough for both o them, even if i replaced the two I have atm.

And Summer, he not what I'd call a normal. He had very exaggereated orange falres, with orange and yellow crystles on his beard and a very cirus tang style body :P

I'd be asking about...£140 for him I think, with the viv. I would ask more, but as most probably know he's not the nicest beardie in the world, hense why I would choose to sell him over Cooper unfortunatly :(

I'd prefer him to go to someone who has experiance with beardies, at least htne they know how to handle a skittish one :D
Brookestar Posted - 06/08/2009 : 22:44:45
how you you are not keeping them together? because you are unsure about sex?
n/a Posted - 06/08/2009 : 22:11:46
Hi is he a "normal"? and how much are you asking?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000