The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Corn morphs for sale - Bristol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tizzy Posted - 31/07/2009 : 20:14:26
Me and the other half have had a proper chat about what our plans are for the corns. We want to bread some again next year and grow on others for breading in a few years time but there are a few that just dont fit in to our plans and so we are going to offer them up for sale

Early 09 Male creamcicle Zig Zag

Only got this boy in June but he's a little star. Doesn't hiss or strike at fingers, feeds everytime (has started to constrict) and sheds well. £70 ono

07 Male Snow

Beautiful colour (almost blue tint on him) Good feeder, sheds well and was sold to me as a proven breader (i however have never tried him) £40 ono

Early 09 Female Carolina stripe/cube motley

Very unusual markings stripe head end, cubes on the tail end (so technically a motley?) Again feeds really well(currently on Pinkys but should be going up to fuzzys soon) and sheds in one every time. £50 (Sorry no offers on this pretty girl)

Amel Hatchling unsexed- Hatched 5/7/09 fed 5 times

One of my babies and so far the only one who's eating well (like a pig infact) Never missed a feed and gaining weight well. £15 or £55 with starter set up to include 1 medium flat faun, 1 heat mat, 2 hides,1 water dish, 1 digi therm, a bag of substrate and 5 pinkys. (you will need to buy your own stat)

There may be one or two more added to the list depending on what interest we have - I also have to get a couple of yearlings genders double checked and if they are not what i was expecting the may also become available.

I can provide more photos and weights etc if requested, Pick up is from Bristol although we do travel up to Lincolnshire, across to Swindon and down to Dorset alot if that helps anyone out, or happy to courier if you organise and pay for it.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
infatuateddrummer Posted - 27/12/2010 : 17:58:02
where abouts in bristol?? i near weston super mare x
eeji Posted - 26/12/2010 : 13:37:00
dunno mate, never had one
Zincubus Posted - 25/12/2010 : 00:04:46
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

just so people know that they aren't pure corn

Do they have the same temperament as Corn snakes ?

My mate had a black rat snake hatchling at about 8 inches but it was a feisty little thing and spent most of the time climbing on branches or in the roofspace :)
eeji Posted - 24/12/2010 : 23:44:52
just so people know that they aren't pure corn
Zincubus Posted - 24/12/2010 : 22:21:41
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

...and don't forget to mention that the creamsicles are hybrids, not pure cornsnake ;)

Out of interest , eeji , what are implications of them being a hybrid .. just in regard of breeding or is there temperament slightly more feisty ??
eeji Posted - 03/08/2009 : 13:16:13
...and don't forget to mention that the creamsicles are hybrids, not pure cornsnake ;)
Tizzy Posted - 03/08/2009 : 10:51:57
Other halfs are just plain old mean like that
n/a Posted - 02/08/2009 : 18:06:45
ohhhh I want the snow and I'm only in Lyneham so not too far but I don't think hubby will let me booo
hillzi Posted - 31/07/2009 : 23:18:08
if i were closer, i like the snow!

wont have trouble selling those stunners Tizzy!
Brookestar Posted - 31/07/2009 : 21:18:04
if you were closer i would so have the creamsicle zig zag but manchester is a bit far to ask my mother to drive :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000