The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 What's the going rate?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 27/07/2009 : 22:55:05
I've been looking at some of the snakes for sale and noticed that older ones are pricier than young-uns. I assumed most people would want a young snake over a snake that was 2 years plus, so why are they more expensive?

I have a 2 year old male snow corn who has produced lots of babies. I would like to sell him because I only want female snakes now. How much would he roughly sell for and are there any takers who are willing to travel to London?

So far I have 16 hatchlings, some snow and I am clueless about the other so will need to get a pick. I would like to sell most of them (but for how much) but have no idea of their sex and do not want to traumatise 16 babies by taking them out of the house to get sexed. I wonder if it's possible to get someone to come to my home to sex them - any advice?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brookestar Posted - 31/07/2009 : 18:49:15
like matty said £60
n/a Posted - 31/07/2009 : 13:55:06
how big is your male snow? is it a 07 or 08? thanks, alex
matty18714 Posted - 28/07/2009 : 10:18:43
So its a 2 year old proven breeder male snow? Around £50-£60.

Sell the hatchlings for around £10-£20, though people will want to see pictures and the morph. Alternativly, take them to the shop and see if they will do a straight swap for equipment/food.
hillzi Posted - 28/07/2009 : 10:09:47
I'm looking for a baby snow if you have some and I'm in Farnham.
sexychef Posted - 28/07/2009 : 00:46:17
older snakes + more time and money spent = more expensive.
my rough guide would be an usexed snow £25-30
and guessing an usexed normal £15-20
thats just a guess tho
n/a Posted - 27/07/2009 : 23:41:18
i would pay less for an adult myself, unless its a breeding female, but that may just be me, dont want to suggest a price for him cause id prob be wrong, on here i think alot of the hatchlings are going for about £30 or there abouts, but it depends on the morphs, i paid £75 for my Snow but that was from the p shop also i think reptiles are a bit more costly up here for some reason

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000