The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 09 beautiful corns for sale!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 16/07/2009 : 16:10:56
Hi,
I have 9 baby Carolina Corn Snakes, which were born on 10th, 11th and 12th of July.
They are all hand reared from birth, and will be fed at least 3 times before sale, to ensure they are all ready and healthy for re-homing.
They are stunning babies, and will be ready to take away at the end of July, or beginning of August.
THEY CAN BE RESERVED NOW!!

If interested, please leave a reply on this topic, and I will give you my e-mail address, or phone number.

I am located in Sittingbourne, Kent.

Here are 2 images of one of them:

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 07/09/2009 : 16:16:07
Yes, its my second clutch.
I had to separate them because they were at it all the time, lol.
n/a Posted - 07/09/2009 : 00:48:35
Same pair george?
n/a Posted - 06/09/2009 : 20:42:21
Ok. I have another 11 eggs waiting to hatch. Yay!!
n/a Posted - 06/09/2009 : 14:41:57
They look to be lovely snakes... will try to convince my other half but I am not holding my breath. Well done on the clutch!
n/a Posted - 06/09/2009 : 14:09:09
Anyone?? a couple have fed about 7 times now, and are all very well and healthy!!
n/a Posted - 26/08/2009 : 10:29:46
Anyone??
n/a Posted - 19/08/2009 : 20:13:12
is anyone interested??
n/a Posted - 16/08/2009 : 23:31:43
I'm back now!!
n/a Posted - 09/08/2009 : 21:50:26
Glad to hear she is settling in.
Keep me informed on how she gets on.
Thanks, speak to you soon.
George.
n/a Posted - 09/08/2009 : 20:36:10
Hi George

Just to say thanks, Daisy is lovely and tame. We all had a nice cuddle this evening and put her in a smaller tub than the one we had with us, with lots of airholes, water and two little hides. Hopefully she will be ok there till her viv arrives. She seems really happy and calm we love her already. Hope you have a good holiday, will let you know how she is getting on when you get back.

Thanks again (sorry we were late too)

Anjie
n/a Posted - 09/08/2009 : 18:54:24
Hi
If anyone is interested, I wont be here for the next week, as I am going away. But please still do reply, and I will get back to you as soon as I can (which will be next Monday).
Thanks.
n/a Posted - 07/08/2009 : 10:37:14
Is anyone else interested??
n/a Posted - 06/08/2009 : 18:24:06
Yes, I am here this Sunday the 9th. My e-mail address is , gwheeler1@blueyonder.co.uk .
What is your e-mail address, so I can e-mail you my home address.
Thanks.
n/a Posted - 06/08/2009 : 16:33:25
thanks George that's great - can we pick up this Sunday? Failing that are you back by next Sunday? Are you able to email me?
n/a Posted - 05/08/2009 : 23:33:47
You can pretty much keep them in any tub, like lunch box, or you can get proper hatchling boxes, but they must have plenty of holes in. There are 2 snakes of mine that have fed 4 times, so it would be best if you go for one of them.
They are £30 each, and you can pick them up from now to Sunday, then Im going away for a week, or after I go away if you want.
Only a quarter of what ever the snake is in has to be heated by a heat mat. But that's all you need. Having a thermostat is optional. But just an extra cost.
Just make sure you let me know when you can pick it up, and I will give you my address through e-mail.
Thanks.
n/a Posted - 05/08/2009 : 23:18:12
Thank you - silly question but what kind of tub? I saw a starter kit for hatchlings which was basically a plastic vivarium with heat mat, thermostat etc - don't they need all that now? What colours do you have left, the one you are holding in the 2nd photo of your original post is gorgeous. When could we come and pick it up?
n/a Posted - 05/08/2009 : 21:03:38
You would't need to get a vivarium yet. At the moment, I have them in small tubs, but when you get one it would probably be best to move it into a slightly larger tub.
People normally say, when the snake gets to the length and one side of the tub long, you should move it into a larger tub.
You should probably move it into 3 different sized tubs before it goes into a vivarium. It should go into a vivarium after about 1/5 a year, to a year.
A 3ft vivarium is plenty of room. Maybe even a bit smaller, but not a 2ft vivarium. About 2 and a half, to 3 ft.
They eat pinkie mice at the moment, but when full size, should go to large mice. They are available in most pet shops, or on the internet.

Just reply again for any more information.
n/a Posted - 05/08/2009 : 20:43:14
Sorry I posted that without meaning to! Was going to say yes George we are really interested in buying one - would we need to get our vivarium now or would it be too big for a baby? How long do they stay in the plastic boxes on average? Also what else should we have to hand apart from the frozen mice? Was going to get a vivarium from local reptile shop in Crystal Palace or do you have any other suggestions? Thanks so much.
n/a Posted - 05/08/2009 : 20:39:00
Thanks Tilly that's nice to know. G
n/a Posted - 05/08/2009 : 17:56:19
Yes, most of my corn snakes are already tame!!
This is because as soon as they hatched, I handled them, so they are used to humans.
If you did want to buy one, I can give you as much information as you want.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000