The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 For Sale - Hypo Opal 66% poss Stripe, CB'12 male.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 20/05/2013 : 19:11:17
Hey Guys!

I'm afraid I have to put HOPS up for sale.. Space is becoming a little limited as we are moving home temporarily while we have some building work done on the house. And as he isn't going to be bred by myself in the coming years, (and I'm not a huge fan of pink snakes!), I think it's best that he be one of the ones to go to a new home.

He was a CB'12, bred by Procorns, and is a fantastic little chappy. Really funky bubblegum colours coming through now, as only Hypo Opals can do. He is also 66% poss het stripe, so could make for quite a fun project. He's never really bitten or struck out, but would happily go for a jolly round the room if given the chance!

I've created a little website for my collection, so the contact links can be found on there if you would like to get in touch directly! :) Or message here of course.

http://oscarmorrell.wix.com/southsurreyreptiles

Thanks for looking!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oakleyman18 Posted - 26/05/2013 : 10:51:50
Hey Nexiv! Thank you, if I can't sort anything out I'll be in touch :)
NexivRed Posted - 26/05/2013 : 03:19:28
I could give the little lovie a home, but not for that sort of money. I could however come and collect him for free. I have a hypo plasma ph het amel from Procorns which would make a good possible pairing for the future, and he'd be well looked after. I simply adore the lavender morphs
oakleyman18 Posted - 25/05/2013 : 19:46:50
Really want to find a good home for him!
oakleyman18 Posted - 22/05/2013 : 19:25:54
Bump for the little guy :) Really would like him to go to a home from someone on here!
oakleyman18 Posted - 21/05/2013 : 19:28:32
I'd be willing to accept offers from any of the lovely people on this forum, as I'd rather he went to the best possible home :)
oakleyman18 Posted - 20/05/2013 : 19:12:58
Forgot to mention, I'm just south of London, and could deliver for petrol, or would be very happy to courier for cost via Wild World Reptiles, which I believe is £35, but would have to double check! :) I'm looking for £75 for him, which is less than I bought him for, but I believe it's more important that he should find a good home.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000