The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 gumtree

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
andria2013 Posted - 28/04/2013 : 13:25:32
http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/cornsnakes-4-female-4-foot-plus-and-four-foot-wooden-vivarium-with-sliding-glass-doors/1016798182

4 kept together :O
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Welshlamb Posted - 04/05/2013 : 23:44:09
And when I thought I'd seen and heard it all this...
andria2013 Posted - 04/05/2013 : 18:38:39
http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/cornsnakes-4-female-4-foot-plus-and-four-foot-wooden-vivarium-with-sliding-glass-doors/1016798182#gallery-item-full-3

new post by the owner . due to growing concerns for the snakes .oviously by viewers and messages sent to the guy .
Kellog Posted - 01/05/2013 : 12:42:27
Am always saddened, but not surprised, to see snakes in this situation . Totally agree about the weight issues, over and under, and 4 of them in that viv that's seriously basic !!

As much as I'd love for them to be with someone who truly cares for them and understands what they need, I'm glad you've taken the decision to focus on Robin and Albion, Andria. Unfortunately we can't save every snake and they've been blessed to be taken on by you ....they need, and deserve, your undivided attention....as you've decided .

Xxx
andria2013 Posted - 01/05/2013 : 00:21:08
if Robin n albion were oki I think I would have tajken all 4 of them in and split them up . and got the weight issues under control but since Robin and albion need my undivided attenion on them only at minute , getn vitamins and foodinto them then i wont , but good price I guwess for 4ft viv and 4 snakes
smart bunny Posted - 30/04/2013 : 19:37:30
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

It's also cheaper to buy them all individually (£60 each, making it 240 for the lot) rather than his asking price of £250.. haha. Buy yeah I agree with these guys, they seem to have varying weights, most likely caused by "dominance" in their hierarchy from cohabbing.

But the price for all of them includes the viv

Poor snakes, I have a 4ft viv for 1 corn and as above they are all over/underweight. I wouldn't get them if I were you Andria, you have enough on your hands getting your 2 back to health, without taking on more with the opposite weight problems!
andria2013 Posted - 30/04/2013 : 18:29:12
I was considering buying it, but wasnt sure, due to having under weight issues with my 2 new corns robin n albion . yeh i thought same . 2 is under and other 3 over weight . but lovely snakes but 4 in 1 viv omg. how do they all fit in a 4ft . especially since the size of them and they all about 4ft long too
oakleyman18 Posted - 30/04/2013 : 09:27:05
It's also cheaper to buy them all individually (£60 each, making it 240 for the lot) rather than his asking price of £250.. haha. Buy yeah I agree with these guys, they seem to have varying weights, most likely caused by "dominance" in their hierarchy from cohabbing.
serena_08 Posted - 30/04/2013 : 08:44:34
I think they all have weight issues, the first third and fourth look overweight whereas the second looks slightly thin?
SexyBear77 Posted - 29/04/2013 : 13:49:55
The bottom 2 look flipping fat as well!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000