The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 5ft Adult Corn Snake £40 (Bristol) (Pics)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
martsnakes Posted - 08/01/2013 : 21:20:15
Hi Guys

I've decided to let my beautiful corn snake go as i'm not finding the time to handle and appreciate him like i used to. It's a shame but i'm hoping there will be a snake lover out there who can give him the attention he deserves.

He is 4 years old (5 in April 2013). My daughter and I have cared for him since the age of a few weeks. I say "he" but we haven't had him sexed so Henry could indeed be a girl.

He is 59" (almost 5 foot), very healthy, and has been fed every 1-2 weeks. I've recorded every feed in a notebook. He has had no health issues and has been kept in a clean viv (which is also for sale) which is cleaned regularly.

He has a lovely temperament, never bitten. Initially very shy when a baby he turned into quite a family friendly snake and I only wish i had the time to get him out of the tank more often.

I'm looking for just £40 for Henry and £60 for his home (including all equipment, lights, thermostat, heat mat, furniture etc. ) which i think is a bit of a bargain given that there is well over £300 worth there but i'm not really after making money out of him... my only requirement is that he goes to someone who has looked after snakes before and is a caring owner (my daughter wants that too!).

Email me if you're interested. I'm in South Bristol (Bedminster) and viewings can be arranged evenings and weekends...

Thanks for looking.

Martin

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000