The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 feelers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
viraleye Posted - 14/08/2012 : 18:05:45
Hi all,

Just putting the feelers out there if anyone would be interested in buying a 2 month old bloodred het hypo with a bit of an attitude.

I'll be honest we did want him for a future breeding plan, but his narky temperament is off putting for the kiddy winkles so it's only me that gets him out.

I'm in two minds whether to sell him or not which is why I thought of just seeing if anyone would be interested.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
viraleye Posted - 01/11/2012 : 20:11:04
Anyone else interested. I would drop the price to know hes going to the right home
nickyff Posted - 29/10/2012 : 23:34:37
im in manchester- i could take him for a while til he calms down, if you want? then he could come back to you when he's more child-friendly??? mail me if this might help- sweekles-at- hotmail-dot-com

xx
viraleye Posted - 29/10/2012 : 22:15:51
yeah its the bad behaviour, but i would rather he went to a home who can give him the attention he deserves.

again though he aint actually that bad, but when only I can handle him...
Moppet Posted - 29/10/2012 : 19:55:51
Just a bizarre suggestion which may or may not be completely useless. Do you know anyone who would take him temporarily to tame him down a bit then give him back? Is it just the 'bad behaviour' that is putting you off keeping him?
viraleye Posted - 29/10/2012 : 18:52:13
Anyone interested? Will drop the price to £30.00
viraleye Posted - 24/10/2012 : 22:11:53
haha i also forgot to put the price.

As i am including the tub and stuff.... £50.00?

He isnt really that nowty, its just a case of picking him up quickly and letting him calm down for a few minutes, but it's just not practical for handling sessions
serena_08 Posted - 24/10/2012 : 21:19:41
Price?
viraleye Posted - 24/10/2012 : 20:01:23
Hi all.

I think ive decided to give him up. Theres only me that can handle him(mrs is too scared) and its not making for an enjoyable experience, especially as the kiddywinks want to handle him but cant.

Im offering Garland who is a Bloodred het hypo. Eats, poops and sheds perfectly. I can offer him with a medium sized breeding tub, the aspen hes in, coconut cave and a little foliage.

**edit**
forgot to say, i'm in Manchester!
paulie78 Posted - 15/08/2012 : 13:03:21
Attitude just = more personality lol you can learn to work around it as you get to know his likes and dislikes but regular short handling sessions will likely help its how i got my ghost corn to settle and at one point i thought shed be a non handlable snake as she was just a nightmare but i soon turned her around so stick with it mate dont give up
viraleye Posted - 15/08/2012 : 12:23:16
Thanks for your advice Donnie - I think I'll take it :-)

At least I know that if I'm still not happy there are people who like snakes with attitude :-)
Donnie Posted - 14/08/2012 : 22:18:29
I would stay stick with it mate. I know you are only thinking about it at the moment but he is only young still and you have not had him all that long so it may just take a while for you two to get used to each other. My Mrs won't handle Suki as she is "feisty" but she loves handling Sid and Steve because they are as docile as you can get. I just think with Suki it is a bit more challenging and I now expect to get tagged when I get her out and its a bonus if I don't :)
Raksha Posted - 14/08/2012 : 22:07:50
depends on if you in yorkshire ever i will take him or i have a friend who would.(my friend likes snakes with attuidue)
Zincubus Posted - 14/08/2012 : 21:38:23
Depends on where you are and the price tbh .

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000