The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 2 year old normal female

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Georgina Posted - 02/08/2012 : 21:59:22
so midnight is still available. i have not posted again because secretly i want to keep here lol but the time has come where i need to rehome here.

she is a beautiful snake, lovely to handle, active at night, poos, and shed fines. eats unless in blue.

currently feed on smalls every 7 days, but is due a step up to mediums.

she is 2 years old, at last weigh in 3 weeks ago post shed was 115g and she just over 30 inches.

she will come with full record form december when i got her and prior to that she was fed on weekly pinkies at the store.

im looking for 15 pounds for her.

pre shed

im near colchester, will deliver for cost of fuel. sensible distances.

viewings welcome, feed day is a thursday id you wanted to see her feed x
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Georgina Posted - 23/09/2012 : 09:51:03
Bump bump bump
Georgina Posted - 21/09/2012 : 21:40:47
Ok, I am now retiming midnight with her full set up, which will do her for another 8 - 12 months. Includes, mat, stat, water bowl, 2 hides, loads of leaves and foliage, her feeding rub and any mice I have left of her size. Full feeding and shedding records since dec lovely snake, great to handle. I'm looking for 60 for the lot. She's in a 30 inch monk field .
Shallcross Posted - 20/09/2012 : 09:34:48
I understand completely. No offence taken. :)
Georgina Posted - 19/09/2012 : 23:34:21
Hey, I would like midnight to go to someone with some experience, not saying you are not capable but I would be happier her going to someone with other snakes x no offence intended x
Shallcross Posted - 19/09/2012 : 14:46:49
I'm still very interested.
Georgina Posted - 19/09/2012 : 08:20:31
Bump
Shallcross Posted - 08/08/2012 : 11:29:32
Georgina, I'd be happy to pay what you're asking. She does seem to be what I'm looking for. Transport may be an issue but I'm sure not insurmountable. My email is shallcross@ymail.com

Thanks for the advice Nox.
Georgina Posted - 07/08/2012 : 20:57:37
The light in the forst two natural and artificial in the last two, also if you read the first two are post shed, all shiny and full of colour and the last two are pre shed all dull x
Nox Posted - 07/08/2012 : 13:59:44
Have you upped the saturation on some of the pictures? As the top ones are brighter than the bottom ones and very grainy. They are very pretty but that is misleading when selling in my opinion as many people buy due to colour. Just a friendly opinion and other people may disagree with me but good luck with selling her as she is very pretty.

@Shallcross, I started with a 9 month old corn which was in-between and, in my opinion, was a good choice on my part as she was slower and more confident than hatchlings, so I got used to handling her quickly. However, now I have a hatchling, I am finding it very difficult to get used to handling him as he seems so small and delicate while being so fast and shy. Also, I've never been struck by any of my snakes and hatchlings will more likely than not, bite. So if you're not worried about being bitten a few times then I would suggest a hatchling to get used to them. Plus you'll probably get addicted like all of us on here and want another one anyway!
Georgina Posted - 05/08/2012 : 21:02:13
Bump
Shallcross Posted - 04/08/2012 : 21:02:33
She looks very pretty. I'm a complete novice reptile keeper so I'm thinking that getting a juvenile rather than a baby might be the best way to start. What do you think?

Andy
Georgina Posted - 04/08/2012 : 18:52:18
Bump. She ate last night instaed of thursday and fed on a medium happily :)
Georgina Posted - 03/08/2012 : 15:49:27
Bump
NaomiR Posted - 02/08/2012 : 22:18:40
she's beautiful

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000