The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Looking for a young corn - Manchester

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umasood1 Posted - 28/05/2012 : 15:58:43
Hey people, I'm looking for a young corn snake that is really good with being handled. Also would like the full set up with it if possible and around the manchester area please! Thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
viraleye Posted - 30/05/2012 : 09:01:34
If its a baby, then a viv is far too big.

You'll need something like a small plastic lockable butty box with air holes drilled into it - or have a look at getting a small faun instead.

Dont forget heat mat and stat, a couple of hides(1 for each end) and a water bowl of some kind. For substrate just use kitchen roll :-)
smart bunny Posted - 30/05/2012 : 07:44:46
If it's a baby a viv will probably be too big - better off with a faun to start with. Have you got a heat mat and stat?
umasood1 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 00:08:37
aww, thanks guy. I got a baby corn with caramel and amel parents. But thanks! Still got it in a tub so looking for a viv now
Tasha89 Posted - 29/05/2012 : 12:43:29
I have some corn snakes waitinhg to hatch at the mo and they will be normals het anery lavender hypo that i will be selling once hatched, i am also selling a viv with the babies and if i no longer need the heat mat that was with this tank that can be sold too. I live in slough so i dont know if that is too far to travel for you, the babies will be hatching aroung the 14th July.
viraleye Posted - 28/05/2012 : 20:27:18
Keep an eye on the for sale section :-)
Donnie Posted - 28/05/2012 : 20:08:16
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

viper and vine in Prestwich is the best place round your area for a corn full setup

Completely agree with this. I have visited most pet/reptile shops in Manchester and this is by far the best for livestock.
gmac Posted - 28/05/2012 : 18:38:58
viper and vine in Prestwich is the best place round your area for a corn full setup, not sure but perhaps Eeji on here has some younger corns left or at least some due to hatch.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000