The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 WANTED: Female to breed with!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Midge Posted - 01/05/2012 : 19:46:38
No its not a desperate attempt to pull!

I'm after a female corn that would be ready to breed for next season with my male Butter Motley. Would like het or homo for amel, caramel, motley and hopefully something else to mix up the blood line.

I live in Cheshire so would like to be in the North West so I could see before I buy.

If anyone knows of any breeders, private dealers or shops I would that I could get in contact with would be much appreciated.

Cheers all!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Midge Posted - 03/06/2012 : 11:01:23
Can anyone recommend any websites, shops or dealers that would sell adult females that were ready to breed next season? Like above I would like something to have the caramel and amel genes but don't really want another butter, would like something to mix up the bloodline for future breeding. An opal het caramel would be ideal!
Midge Posted - 02/05/2012 : 22:20:24
Nice one. I'll keep my eye out!
eeji Posted - 02/05/2012 : 18:27:34
i may be selling my butter motley girl in summer but she will be part of a pair (male is caramel motley het amel), but if the male goes alone first she'll be on her own :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000