The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Help!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dreamronnie Posted - 22/03/2012 : 07:51:13
Help!
We bought our grandson Kenny, a Corn Snake, six years ago and have no regrets, he has looked after it very well.
He has now asked me to help him find a new home for Kenny who is about 4ft (120 cms) long. Because of his studies and work, he does not feel that Kenny is receiving the same attention and is concerned that he has outgrown his 4ft home.
Ideally he would like to receive some cash but that is secondary to finding a good home for him.
I am seeking guidance, suggestions please?
Ron
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 31/03/2012 : 00:41:36
Completely agree with the others plenty of unscupulous people out there wanting to just get a cheap snake and flip it for a quick profit grr so your much likely to find it a responsible owner if you ask a fair price for it as someone else said above a second hand 4ft viv alone is gonna cost you a fair amount good luck rehoming him i take it you havent considering keeping the snake yourself lol its never too late ;-)
zandefloss Posted - 30/03/2012 : 23:28:57
p.s. the cornsnake does not need very much attention or handling, plus his home is of a perfect size - even for an adult!

zan x
dreamronnie Posted - 25/03/2012 : 18:40:16
Thanks for all of your comments/suggestions which we will be taking up. A couple of photos of Kenny and his home are on their way, watch this space.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 23/03/2012 : 08:05:47
Agree with the other comments, just one thing a corn will never outgrow a 4ft viv.
marc_sg Posted - 22/03/2012 : 20:06:47
even if you said 80-100 i think its resonable. you cant get a second hand 4ft viv for less then 80 for that size
mkmattyk Posted - 22/03/2012 : 15:42:16
yeah id put a price on, even if its rock bottom prices, just to diture freebie hunters
Red123 Posted - 22/03/2012 : 15:27:55
Put a price on the snake and set up if you want to find it a nice new owner. There are some very unruly people about that are always on the look out to make some money from a free snake.
ozziesmum Posted - 22/03/2012 : 11:23:34
Hi

A couple of photos might help and watch out for freebie hunters they'll pop up from nowhere.
dreamronnie Posted - 22/03/2012 : 11:10:43
I should have added that the snake is located at Orpington, Kent. It sheds regularly, poos well and is very friendly. It would come with a 4ft glass fronted vivarium, with lock. Not sure what the colouring is called but it is quite striking, not plain.
Ron

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000