The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 i need advice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stonecoldbabe000 Posted - 07/09/2011 : 10:41:31
i have just had a clutch of snow corns they are snows het motley,anery ph amel, stripes what price should i roughly be selling these at?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stonecoldbabe000 Posted - 08/09/2011 : 11:22:41
thanks for all your advice im new to this to be honest with you this is the second time they've bred the parents are anery and snow
fluffycorn Posted - 07/09/2011 : 18:06:22
In my local reptile store snow hatchlings are £40, I have seen them on preloved for about £20/£25
gingerpony Posted - 07/09/2011 : 17:36:17
lmfao karen
kdlang Posted - 07/09/2011 : 15:38:36
quote:
Originally posted by stonecoldbabe000

i have just had a clutch of snow corns they are snows het motley,anery ph amel, stripes what price should i roughly be selling these at?

They can't be het for anery or amel as they are homozygous for anery and amel as they are the 2 morphs that make up a snow. So they would be snows het motley ph stripe.

I have seen snow hatchlings selling for around £20-30. As said before, it will depend on your local market how much popular they are and how much you can get for them

Editted to say - Spoilsport GP, You beat me to it. Glad I was right tho and not talking out of my butt
gingerpony Posted - 07/09/2011 : 11:57:10
snows can't be het or ph anery or amel
anery and amel make up a snow as a homozygous (visual) morph

what were the parents?
Nox Posted - 07/09/2011 : 11:37:40
From what I've seen, female snows are quite desired so they normally go for more than males. But it depends on your area. You may be in an area full of breeders in which case you will have to price low to compete so research is key. It's also down to reputation, there are a few well-know and trusted breeders who can sell at higher because its them and you guaranteed you are getting a good snake as they have records, lineage etc. But Aim to be lower than shops and my local shop sells snows for £40-60. I'm sure many people have different ideas but I hope that helps a bit!
Simmy_82 Posted - 07/09/2011 : 11:29:12
I saw a breeder selling theirs for £30, tho they had different Het's to yours.
LarkaDawg Posted - 07/09/2011 : 11:27:43
Maybe you could look up snow corn hatchlings for sale and check the big breeder websites? If you're not too interested in the money then you could just sell them for like £20? I dont know :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000