The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 baby amels for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marc_sg Posted - 18/08/2011 : 16:55:59
hi i have got 6 babies left out of my second clutch and i have tried the two shops round my area that sell reptiles andthey are swomped with bab corn. was wondering if any one was able to tell me a place that would take them i only after 15/20 each. the parents are both amels the female is a sunglow the male is a cremiscale. if any way is interested please let me no, i will be putting pics up in a bit.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marc_sg Posted - 22/08/2011 : 16:24:11
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

What do you mean you had him checked? Sometimes its not always obvious. Corns dont have to display creamsicle characteristics to be one.. Why did you say creamsicle in the first place?

i said he was a cremsicle because i looked at a picture and thought the colours and thought he was, i took him to the shop where ive gone for the last 3 years with my male and the my mates breeding pair that mine come from. and they said that its just a low orange pigment so my thought i didnt get checked it thought the picture was enough but i took it back to the parents as well
oakleyman18 Posted - 21/08/2011 : 21:30:26
What do you mean you had him checked? Sometimes its not always obvious. Corns dont have to display creamsicle characteristics to be one.. Why did you say creamsicle in the first place?
marc_sg Posted - 21/08/2011 : 20:16:17
sorry the other two are the same this is the other male
marc_sg Posted - 21/08/2011 : 20:07:39

marc_sg Posted - 21/08/2011 : 19:10:37
hi i have got two males left out of this clutch. i have also had my male checked to see if he is a cremsicle and i was wrong it is just a low orange pigment amel there fore these babies are not hybrids. [/img]c:\Users\missi\Desktop\babiesandadults\dsc02227[/img][/img]c:\Users\missi\Desktop\babiesandadults\dsc02225[/img]
marc_sg Posted - 20/08/2011 : 14:09:48
also kitty puss where abouts are you round the m25 just out of curiousity.
marc_sg Posted - 20/08/2011 : 14:08:02
thanks diesel1994 then i may have mistaken the breed then because when i bought him i was told he was an amel, the reason i thought he was a cremsicle was because he had very close colors to one i looked at in my book.i did ask the shop what he was and he didnt say about the cremsicle i just thought he was.
Diesel1994 Posted - 19/08/2011 : 22:22:04
a cremsicle is a corn snake x rat snake, breed it and you will still have genetics of rat snakes in there
marc_sg Posted - 19/08/2011 : 18:29:54
sorry gmac quick question why are these not pure corn snakes to reptile shop said they were beautiful corns nothing about being rat cross and pics will be on here tonight along with sexes
gmac Posted - 18/08/2011 : 19:12:03
anyone wanting to purchase one of these please note they are not corns, they are hybrid snakes bred from a corn and corn/rat cross.

If you breed from these you will still get hybrids out and not pure corns.

Cracking snakes though.
Kittypuss85 Posted - 18/08/2011 : 19:06:40
Pics please :-) I am only down the m25
oakleyman18 Posted - 18/08/2011 : 17:09:26
Make sure you market them as Hybrids to people...
marc_sg Posted - 18/08/2011 : 16:57:19
sorry does help if i tell you my area, its romford south east london

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000