The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 anyone in portsmouth area got a red corn for sale?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MsThomson Posted - 18/07/2011 : 22:02:03
Its the middle lasses birthday v.soon and she has requested a red snake. Im fully aware that Im taking this on and not actually her (me lass will be 12 but I realise that kids get bored...Jabba used to be my 18 year old daughters!)
No complaints from me tho!

I know theres a couple of folk out there that breed and courier snakes but I think what shes really hoping for is to be able to see it first before we buy it. Plus the money not spent on couriering will be spent on shoes. So she deffo wants snake AND shoes!!

Looking for pretty much any size/age snake. All thats been requested is that it is red and close to us in Portsmouth!

Anyone got anything that they would like to part with?

Cheers
Pen

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MsThomson Posted - 24/07/2011 : 19:19:27
Awww....broke my heart to see your wee one crying like that!! Im sure daddy went out and bought her some nice sweeties though! :) Thanks so much, shes a stunner!
pompey666 Posted - 24/07/2011 : 13:01:12
now sold to msthomson gone to a very nice young girl and i have a very upset little girl (lol) thanks again james
pompey666 Posted - 19/07/2011 : 16:20:56
thats fine you can email me on erinwilsonphillips@yahoo.co.uk
and southcoast have do have a few in at the mo but most are normals and you would be paying double plus my female royal from them turned out to be male
emsworth reptiles do a nice selection aswell but again your be paying double look forward to hearing from you cheers james
MsThomson Posted - 19/07/2011 : 15:05:00
not been to southcoast exotics yet (or any local petshops!) but i will definately go along and have a good look :) thanks!
Jayde Posted - 19/07/2011 : 14:04:52
South coast exotics had corns in the last time I was there a few weeks back. A fairly large and good selection of hatchlings and around 6 adults although I can't really remember what they were, apart from that a few of the adults where carolina's.

Hope this helps :)
MsThomson Posted - 19/07/2011 : 10:20:14
Thanks for that Pompey! Im only just down the road from you I think. Your in Havant arent you? Im only in Hilsea :) Would love to organise coming up for a wee looksy if that suits you. I will send you an email and see if we can arrange something! Cheers!
pompey666 Posted - 19/07/2011 : 03:46:57
ive still got her and she is a nice size for a child and very calm my 4 yr old holds her your welcome to come and see her any time you like as long as im in lol thanks james
MsThomson Posted - 18/07/2011 : 22:41:32
cheers Gem :) will go have a look x
Gemsyork Posted - 18/07/2011 : 22:34:32
Hes pompey666 he has a sunglow. all his hatchies are anerys and snows :-)
Gemsyork Posted - 18/07/2011 : 22:32:40
There is lots of red snakes there is Amel, Bloodred, Fires, lavas the list is endless. I am sure there is some one with hatchies thats local to you portsmouth but can't remember their user name will go and look.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000