The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted - adult(ish) Corn/s

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vixyg Posted - 02/07/2011 : 09:19:27
Well my OH made the big mistake of giving me open permission to buy as many snakes as i want to make me happy so towards the end of the month (or sooner if can pay by paypal lol) I am looking to start gradually (or not so gradually) increase my collection.

Sex is not important as i dont have any plans to breed. I would like bigger corns, nothing under 2 - 3ft, must be good eater/shedder/pooper and good to handle.

type isnt all that important either, i have a miami, would love a ghost and a snow but like i said i am just in love with corns in general so its not a great issue.

Would consider either with or without setup but if without setup would need a couple of weeks to get setup delivered and ready.

Let me know if you have anything I might be interested in let me know.

Ideally would like to be able to collect myself (i am in essex but would collect from upto 45miles roughly) but would consider courier if one is recommended and trusted.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
S_Billing Posted - 07/07/2011 : 23:14:23
sent you an email the other day with a couple of pics attached, just let me know if you're interested :)
mok Posted - 04/07/2011 : 21:44:41
quote:
Originally posted by mkmattyk

mok where are you based

Bucks
mkmattyk Posted - 04/07/2011 : 21:35:02
mok where are you based
mok Posted - 04/07/2011 : 20:55:44
I have an adult Ghost available with full setup. If you are interested then mail me gavin @ moksolutions .co. uk
Vixyg Posted - 02/07/2011 : 14:26:55
oooh thanks i will have a look through :o)
Kittypuss85 Posted - 02/07/2011 : 13:52:19
There is a post further down a guy selling sub adults in sittingbourne, I got my bloodred from him, very nice friendly snake, well kept. Nice guy too. Depending what bit of Essex you're in Sittingbourne isn't too far. The thread is titled 'need these corns gone as baby is due' I was very tempted by the hypo motley but she was too big for me at the mo.
Vixyg Posted - 02/07/2011 : 13:28:39
oooooh, beautiful. i will go check my emails! :o)
S_Billing Posted - 02/07/2011 : 11:43:51
Hiya, I've replied to your email, I should be home monday at some point, but just to show you the snake I grabbed these off my photobucket.

Vixyg Posted - 02/07/2011 : 09:40:33
yeah i have, i got my miami off of preloved. there are some pretty dubious looking ads on there at the moment. like one 2ft viv with 5 adult corns living in it together all over 4ft long and mix of male and female! cheap as chips but i cant afford to buy 5 new decent sized viv setups straight off! lol theres not much else about in the way of adults, mostly hatchlings i can find.
Sta~ple Posted - 02/07/2011 : 09:29:16
Have you looked at preloved or gum tree? There's loads of people trying to flog them off there lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000