The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 much deliberation,,,,,,,,

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 25/06/2011 : 00:59:08
Ok so its taken awhile to write this , and im hoping its met with understanding eyes etc rather than what u doing that for lol .
We are considering selling zac , no fault of his , hes doing his royal thang , more so mine and my other halfs . i feel that i cant handle the on / off feeding and i suppose shyness . I did do my research before getting him , just like the corns and the boa , we knew they would be on off feeders and thats just them and what they do , however we didnt think we would get this stressed or worked up . would love him to go to someone who may well be more experienced or less of a worrier than i am . Theres loads of pics of him knocking around on here , and im open to offers on him as i dont really kno much about prices , i kno we paid £80 for him , and also kno we would let him go for less , its not about making our money back or anythin . i do love the little guy but feel im not enjoying him as much as i should be , and i think its taken abit to face that as i feel slightly like ive failed him by wanting to sell him on i suppose but im speaking honestly and will now try and find him somewhere where he can do his thing without causing his owner a nervy spas .
Laws
x
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 30/06/2011 : 00:59:55
hey hes now gone to a new home , hadnt seen u had posted ese would ahv got intouch with u sooner , im in brum . hes gone to someone that has a king , 2 beardies and 2 tortoises , so lots of reps , they were made up and i did explain he is fussy with his food . im just a worrier i worry about everything , and i didnt think i would worry about a royal not eating as i had done lots of research first , but i was stressing so much about him . we will prob now get a corn or a boa , as they seem to eat all the time . we didnt see much of zac either and were worried about holding him incase it was putting him off his food even more , so we ended up feeling like we owned just a rub , that there was a snake inside but we couldnt really have much to do with him and we kinda felt like we wanted to enjoy him also . felt awful but am gettin there now and feel it was the rite thing for me and the missus
HannahB Posted - 29/06/2011 : 22:53:56
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

his new owner thinks Royals are fab and loves him to bits

I sure do
hes so cute - always poking his head out when you go near his viv to see what you are bringing him to constrict, mouth and then turn down for dinner love him!

its a shame but like others have said royals aren't for everyone.. I like the fussiness they have, makes it much more fun but its good that you are trying to find him a new home..
out of urm interest where abouts are you based?
Laws Posted - 27/06/2011 : 15:15:39
any offeres on him ? can include rub , heat mat , food bark decor , water bowl hide etc ?
Laws Posted - 25/06/2011 : 11:19:28
hiya thanks :) i love my corns and the boa , and zac just just the feeding etc , just hope he finds a home soon :)
gingerpony Posted - 25/06/2011 : 07:33:17
sometimes however much you research a species, you don't know if it's for you till you own one
i sold my Royal when i decided it wasn't for me, the sporadic feeding wasn't an issue i just found him very boring but his new owner thinks Royals are fab and loves him to bits
hope he finds a new home soon and try not to feel bad about it

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000