The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted Breeders of Tarantula's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ailsa Posted - 12/06/2011 : 14:23:29
I've been researching into getting my first Tarantula.

I have decided am wanting Grammonstola Pulchra Brazilian Black, Eupalaestrus Campestratus, Pink Zebra and Brachypelma Bohemi, Mexican Fire Leg for my first spiders. Think I'm going for G.Pulchra for my first one, am looking for juvenile to sub adult and I'm wanting a female and definately not a male.

Trying to find good, honest, reputable breeders of these species - if you could give contact details that would be great and also names of people you've sold to, my reason for asking this as I have read on forums that people have been ripped off by people who have stated they have animals for sale and they don't.

Anyway, if you all could help me with the species I'd like or if you can point me in the right direction then I would be grateful.

Thank you
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/06/2011 : 03:11:43
quote:
Originally posted by manganr

........Stay away from pokies until you have a bit of experience as they are ridiculously fast..........

Pokies FTMFW!!

Oaktee123 Posted - 16/06/2011 : 20:34:53
Tarantula barn, most of them are going to donny so if you can get there it would be worth while !
manganr Posted - 16/06/2011 : 19:19:18
I've kept T's for years. A few good choices there to start with. Stay away from pokies until you have a bit of experience as they are ridiculously fast. If you need any advice i'd be happy to help.
The Spider Shop are very good.
http://thespidershop.co.uk/
Ailsa Posted - 12/06/2011 : 14:38:39
Thanks for that G, most helpful
gmac Posted - 12/06/2011 : 14:35:08
http://www.arachnophiles.co.uk/forum/ I know a few members on here. Is a good place to start.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000