The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 reptile collection for sale, various snakes & liz

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
King_Kruss Posted - 10/06/2011 : 13:28:35
Hi there. due to a new jobs for both myself and my wife we are unable to give the care and attention to our reptile collection and are reluctantly selling all our reps and equipment.

1 x male Normal Royal Python,approx 5 years old, picky feeder (can go a couple of months without feeding but never loses weight or condition). with Vivexotic vx36 in tobacco walnut, £200 ONO

1 x female amel corn snake, approx 4 years old, perfect feeder and shedder, been mated so believed gravid, should lay in the next few weeks. feeds on jumbo mice weekly, also with vivexotic vx36 viv in tobacco walnut £200 ONO

1 x male ghost corn snake, approx 4 years old. perfect drop feeder, lovley to handle, this is the male i mated with the above female, both were proven last year. feeds on weener rats once weekly. also with vivexotic vx36 viv in tobacco walnut £180 ONO

1 x male anery ribbon corn snake, 1 year old, perfect drop feeder and has strook at his last 2 feeds, nice to handle, lost about 5mm of the tip of his tail last year due to a very very bad shed. hasnt affected him at all. feeds on double pinks weekly. lives in a exoterra 12x12x12 terrarium, gorgeous color and markings,£100 ONO

1 x male rat/ corn cross snake AKA crazy corn 2 years old, never misses a feed, can be viv defensive but once out calms down very quickly, feeds and sheds fine. double small mice weekly, also with vivexotic vx36 viv in tobacco walnut £120 ONO

1 x female Banana California King Snake, approx 5 years old, female. aggressive feeder but a pleasure to handle. when we got her 2 years ago she had a stomach infection, for some reason while she had this she used to over rub her back on her hide and therefore is missing a few scales but no problems now. feeds on 1 large mouse a week but is starting to get fat. also with vivexotic vx36 viv in tobacco walnut £180 ono

ok now for the biggie

2 x Chinese water dragons, approx 2 years old, believed to be non related. have been housed together since before we got them. both dragons will be hand fed uncooked tiger prawns. fed on locusts and jumbo mealworms. these guys have had a small fortune spent on them. aswell as the dragons you will be getting a vivexotic ax48 vivarium tobacco walnut, all interior decor, all lighting including UVB starter and 4ft strip light, a repti fogger, a 46inch long 12 inch deep and 18 inches tall cold water fish tank including air pump, filter, and 12 various cold water fish. the dragons will happily swim in the fish tank which is absolutely amazing to watch. the fish are there incase the dragons fancie a change in diet, they havent eaten any of the fish yet.
the total cost to set up the dragons was in exess of £700, therefore i will be asking for £550.OVNO

multiple purchases will be discounted accordingly. the prices are to ensure a loving home for these guys as they deserve it.

All Vivexotic vx36 vivs form a stack to save space. in the newest colour tobacco walnut. very in at the mo. they come with decor, water dishes, hides and electrics.

i am open to sensible offers. all enquiries will be answered. contact by either txt or phone call only please.

can deliver for cost of fuel except the water dragons. the viv will need dismantleing and set up due to the fish tank. we can offer help with this.

thank you very much
chris.

delivery can be made to mainland uk for fuel costs inc return journey

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000