The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Caramel Corn looking for a new home!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 30/05/2011 : 16:43:45
Hey all, I have a CB08 Caramel Corn het Anery, Amel and Motley who needs a new home. I'm moving back in with my rents for a bit after Uni and the rule is two snakes only, so have to rehome She is one of the friendliest snakes I know, I'd say perfect for a first snake or a family one. She did lay a couple of eggs this season (about 6 in total) so I am just feeding her up again as she lost a little bit of weight from the process, but is eating well. I've never had any problems with shedding or the like, and she's always been healthy! Not sure how she is with car journeys, when I bought her a year ago or so she hid for a few weeks so may be nervous for a bit in new surroundings, but will be a charmer again in no time! I'm currently in Loughborough, but will be back down south of London (Epsom) in about 3 weeks time. Open to offers, but remember to consider the genetics available.

Any questions please ask Available on here or via email!

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oakleyman18 Posted - 05/06/2011 : 14:45:53
Replied direct!
madonion Posted - 05/06/2011 : 13:34:42
Nothing received so I have sent an email direct to the above address, if you dont receive it let me know and I will try sending from a different account.

Cheers
oakleyman18 Posted - 05/06/2011 : 13:17:11
Ok, sent a second reply If you don't get anything just email me directly at "oscar.morrell@hotmail.co.uk"
madonion Posted - 05/06/2011 : 12:46:05
Hi, I have not received anything - can you try again please? Thanks
oakleyman18 Posted - 05/06/2011 : 11:32:48
Hiya, have sent you an email
madonion Posted - 04/06/2011 : 21:18:04
Hi, I am really interested in your caramel corn but I am in York, would you be able to meet me somewhere as my car is off the road and would need to rely on a lift.

Cheers
oakleyman18 Posted - 03/06/2011 : 18:01:57
I would really like to rehome her in the next week or two before I travel, or have a home ready for when I do... I will consider all offers! I hope someone wants a home for her!
boogles Posted - 01/06/2011 : 11:59:59
BUMP for one of the nicest snakes ive ever handled. such a softie..
oakleyman18 Posted - 31/05/2011 : 00:07:58
Well like most people on here, I'm not on to make a profit, I just want her to go to the best home she can. With that in mind I'd say (inc the RUB, hide and digital thermometer) I'd be looking for offers over £50.
Alyson19802 Posted - 30/05/2011 : 18:39:04
She really is beautiful I have no idea what she would be worth so I wouldn't want to offend you by offering a stupid figure could you give me a ball park idea :0)
oakleyman18 Posted - 30/05/2011 : 18:20:51
At present she's in a 24"x12" plastic rub type thing, sort of like an under bed storage box. I'd be open to offers including the set-up, which would also include a medium exoterra hide and a digital thermometer.
Alyson19802 Posted - 30/05/2011 : 17:55:51
hey there she is stunning really is how much were you hoping for I am rubbish at knowing whats the going rate :0@)

Does she have a set up ?

Many thanks
Alyson

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000