The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 2x Paddletail Newts, 2x Italian Crested Newts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 25/04/2011 : 18:03:51
I have 3 newt set-ups that I can no longer look after due to my worsening health. The 20% partial water changes weekly are takin their toll on me as I have arthritis and other health issues.

I have 2 seperate male Paddletail newts. Each set up for these consists of 2 foot by 1 foot aquarium (15 inches high), 1x turtle dock, 1x spraybar filter,floating lilly, sand substrate and an assortment of hides/decorative ornaments. I am looking for £70 for each of these, as the cost of them when setting them all up was over £150. These Newts, however cannot be homed in the same tank as the larger male will fight with the smaller one until death (territory issues).

http://www.caudata.org/cc/species/Pachytriton/Pachytriton.shtml

I also have 1 set up of a breeding pair of Italian Crested newts. The dimensions of the tank are similar only shorter in height. This one comes with lighting too. This one has hides/ornaments too, sand substrate, floating cork bark. It also has a filter. I am asking for £100 for this set up as it is a better quality of aquarium, and also the Italian Cresteds are breeders and a more valuable type of newt. (I paid £70 alone for the newts)

http://www.caudata.org/cc/species/Triturus/Triturus_sp.shtml

New plants will be needed for all set ups as the existing ones are dying.

I am in Dundee. If interested you will need to come and collect. Thank you

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000