The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 wanted: royal python or lavander corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
squiggy88 Posted - 25/02/2011 : 20:13:15
wanting a royal not bothered on age really as long as tame and good feeder or wanting a lavander corn again not too bothered on age as long as tame. im willing to travel but im from hartlepool so maybe no more than an hours travel as i dont no how the snake would handle traveling for hours on end

good money waiting for right snake
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kevchandler Posted - 15/03/2011 : 09:37:46
Im based in birmingham and have a male 2007 Hypo Lavender Het diffussed (serpenco line) for sale £100 ono he is also proven.

kccorns@hotmail.co.uk
wimp Posted - 12/03/2011 : 08:41:08
hi im in bristol prob bit to far i got female royal im thinkin of sellin she 454 grams she eats well sheds well an poohs shee has had a rough time till i got her but she fine noe loues bein out my kids hold her to
squiggy88 Posted - 25/02/2011 : 22:00:11
i wud deffo prefare to handle due to the fact the royals ive been to see have been untame and the lavanders have been not what i wanted or have not been in my opinion healthy. ive looked however no luck as of yet so fingers crossed
kdlang Posted - 25/02/2011 : 21:32:09
If, like me you would prefer to see and handle the snake before you buy, you can try looking on Preloved, Gumtree or search on google for snakes for sale in your area

Edit - because it didn't make sense lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000