The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Selling eveything....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 31/01/2011 : 20:02:44
Still have no job and kinda getting into debt so need to sell things =[

I'm selling my full setup with three geckos..

Comes with a 2ft squared viv
Cal sand, hides, plants, branch, water/food bowl, heatmat/ light, Glass slider lock.

Two female geckos and One male..

Looking around £150 ono

Live in Derby(Sinfin)

Rusko is staying with my brother for a while so im happy about that :)
Just can't seem to get a job Nobody wants meeee =[
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tehbunneh Posted - 06/02/2011 : 22:14:21
Unfortunately, all my family is in Surrey, and I don't know anyone up here with a car that will give lifts for errands like this. I guess I'll have to pass! Sorry mate! Wish I could have helped you out there!
n/a Posted - 03/02/2011 : 19:51:58
Hello, Thanks for the Txt. Sorry I havent replyed on here, I've been doing to dyi for the old man..
I have asked a few family members but all are asking alot for petrol as they have masive sports cars =|
The best thing I can say is if you can find anyway of getting to me I will knock the price down to £120 ?
tehbunneh Posted - 01/02/2011 : 11:50:24
My brother is really interested, and is gonna be sending me the money for them within the next week or so! I'm not around this coming weekend, as I'm down in Surrey to hand over my Oscar to his new owner, but either before Friday, or after Monday, I'm in! I'll be looking after them myself until my bro can come and get them ^^ We'll be sure to give them a loving home, and I'll ask my bro to send regular updates to me on them, so's I can show you how they're doing, if you want?
n/a Posted - 31/01/2011 : 21:09:10
About an hour and half away.. I will ask the parents when there home from work, I'm pretty much gutted but I really don't like the fact that i havent gave my parents any money for ages, They don't know I know this but they have been moaning about me to my older brother n sister kinda feelpoopabout it =/ Don't worry about petrol money I'll do that part. main thing it I just want someone to be able to take care of them and pay my parents..
tehbunneh Posted - 31/01/2011 : 20:55:50
I'm in Worcester, so not too far, I believe. Just along the M5 a bit. I can get in contact with my bro for you, see if he's interested in them, with all the gear included, as that is a really reasonable price? I know this must be gutting for you, as you've only just got them! I'm sure if you could work out the petrol, we can come to an agreement on paying your travel if my bro is interested?
n/a Posted - 31/01/2011 : 20:48:29
Main reasons why I'm selling to to give the money to my mum and dad for weekly board as i havent been able to give them any for a few months =[ Where do you live ? as i'll have to take petrol money from it too...
tehbunneh Posted - 31/01/2011 : 20:19:03
If you want, I can look after them for you until you're back on your feet? My only way of getting to you, however, is by train, so if you have access to someone with a car, and would like me to look after them for you, then please do get in contact with me!! My email is in my profile, so don't hesitate ^^ Otherwise, my brother may be interested, as he loves geckos, but again, they'd need to come to me first, then we can arrange for them to be picked up. Either way, its up to you ^^

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000