The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 corns for sale incl Paradox/Plasmas/Lavs/bloodreds

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pitcher Posted - 06/01/2011 : 18:59:30
it is with deep regret i've decided to sell my corns. me and the missus have a baby on the way and my shop has been getting busier so unfortunately i am not going to get the time over the next few years to concentrate on them.

I am in no hurry to sell as hopefully a way of me keeping them may crop up but none the less i thought i'd get them listed.

the majority of the corns are 2010 hatchlings which i had been collecting for future projects and most are from the familiar breeders on here cornmorphs/pete q/adsclark etc.

Well here goes with the list -

Adults:
1.0 Ghost stripe het amel 2007 500+gr £60 proven
0.1 Creamsicle het anery 2007 400gr £60 beautiful snake and produced Paradox snow with Ghost male above :)
0.1 Ghost motley het ? 2008 around 280gr £50

Sub adults:
1.0 Amel 2009 hets? £35
0.1 Hypo motley 2009 hets? £45 stunning snake
0.1 Normal (aztecy pattern) hets ? £25

2010 hatchlings:
0.1 Anery motley hets? £30
1.0 Blizzard hets? £30 slow starter but feeding well now
1.0 Motley/Stripe het amel ph car/diff/hypo/anery/lav £35 more stripe
0.1 Motley/Stripe het amel ph car/diff/hypo/anery/lav £35 looking diffused
1.0 Candycane hets? £45
0.1 Candycane hets? £45
1.0 Snow stripe hets? £30
0.1 Snow stripe hets? £30
1.0 Bloodred het lav hypo £45
0.1 Bloodred het lav hypo £45
1.0 Caramel stripe hets? £35
0.1 Caramel Motley hets? £45
1.0 Hypo Lavender Stripe hets? £55
0.1 Hypo Lavender het Amel ph stripe £45
1.0 Hypo Plasma hets? £80
0.1 Hypo Plasma hets? £80

0.0.1 Paradox Snowsicle het Hypo stripe £350

I have listed the snakes as i know or have been informed. i have not personally sexed any of the sub adults or hatchlings.

I will try my best to get pics uploaded at the weekend as all snakes have been fed over the last 2 days plus i need to try and get a decent camera or otherwise its iphone pics im afraid.

feel free to email for any further info and im based in kent ME10

If you email me please pop a post on here so i know to check my emails

cheers
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 27/01/2011 : 22:14:46
hi, are those 2 female adults still available. do you have pics of them? thx
sarahw Posted - 13/01/2011 : 10:09:30
in that case then pitcher
do you still have the fenale candy cane?
will take her if you do
thanks
sarahw Posted - 13/01/2011 : 10:08:18
i was wondering if they referred to the sex of the snake
thanks
Gem x
Gemsyork Posted - 12/01/2011 : 01:14:56
Hi sarah the numbers before the morph are the sex I 1.0.0 is male 0.1.0 is female and 0.0.1 is unsexed. Hope this helps. x
sarahw Posted - 11/01/2011 : 22:33:53
hi
i would be very interested in your candycanes, would you be able to get anyone to check if you had a female out of the 2 at all as i already have a ,ale, i live just down the road from bluewater so was wondering if you would still be around dartford this week at all?
many thanks
sarah
n/a Posted - 10/01/2011 : 01:14:31
Hey pitcher, I live up in Colchester and have been looking into getting a corn snake for a while now. Finding someone relatively nearby with them has been proving difficult. Would you be able to send me pictures of your hatchlings.
Specifically the two caramel and the two motley/stripe
Thank you
Gemsyork Posted - 09/01/2011 : 19:31:49
quote:
Originally posted by pitcher

well thanks for the informative info there Kehhlyr im sure that anyone serious about keeping keeping corn snakes or possibably breeding will and or have done their homework first but admittedly i do have a habit of assuming :S

Just to re-iterate what Kehhlyr said and to expand on it slightly;
Yes the Paradox snowsicle was produced from the Creamsicle as stated next to the creamsicle. Sorry if i assumed people would know that a creamsicle was a hybrid morph but iansvivarium.com would be worth a look.
The Creamsicle through breeding is a % great plains rat snake. As for being useless for any breeding projects (what are you on about as creamsicles are a breeding project in themselves?) im not sure what is being implied as the clutch i had from her was 14 strong and extremely healthy but yes the offspring have a small percentage hybrid genes. Anyone looking to breed or are breeding for a PURE strain would not use any hybrid but then that is common sense surely and research will have been done.
Im sure also with Kehhlyrs knowledge and to let you guys that are unsure know that the Paradox is not a breedable gene but a freak occurance where a snow corn has unexplained colour on it. Please see Paradox snow on Iansvivarium.com for more detials. Please note that for sale is a Paradox snowsicle breed from a creamsicle as stated above.
Again i am sure with Kehhlyrs knowledge that he/she knows that the other hatchlings were not possible to produce from the ghost x creamsicle pairing but just to let everyone know ALL 2010 hatchlings (except Paradox) have been purchased from very reputable breeders as stated in ad and are not hybrids and all are at very good prices :)

any questions feel free to shout me

I have a section of my vivs that are for hybrids only they like you say are a project in them selfs and I also have a habit of assuming that people will know they are hybrids just because I know.

I think what kehhlyr means is that if you have a pure corn breeding group and think its pure corn and add it to the collection and breed it into the pure corns then they are no longer pure corns.

I wish I had the money would have had the cream and the ghost :(
pitcher Posted - 09/01/2011 : 10:30:09
quote:
Originally posted by facio

check your email pls

i will do my best to get pics up tonight :)
facio Posted - 09/01/2011 : 05:43:41
check your email pls
Cornflake1 Posted - 08/01/2011 : 20:01:36
i would love a bloodred hatchling but i live up in newcastle so ts along way away
Kehhlyr Posted - 08/01/2011 : 02:45:42
quote:

well thanks for the informative info there Kehhlyr.....................

No worries.
We're here to help people get the correct info, that's what a forum is for.
pitcher Posted - 07/01/2011 : 13:12:31
well thanks for the informative info there Kehhlyr im sure that anyone serious about keeping keeping corn snakes or possibably breeding will and or have done their homework first but admittedly i do have a habit of assuming :S

Just to re-iterate what Kehhlyr said and to expand on it slightly;
Yes the Paradox snowsicle was produced from the Creamsicle as stated next to the creamsicle. Sorry if i assumed people would know that a creamsicle was a hybrid morph but iansvivarium.com would be worth a look.
The Creamsicle through breeding is a % great plains rat snake. As for being useless for any breeding projects (what are you on about as creamsicles are a breeding project in themselves?) im not sure what is being implied as the clutch i had from her was 14 strong and extremely healthy but yes the offspring have a small percentage hybrid genes. Anyone looking to breed or are breeding for a PURE strain would not use any hybrid but then that is common sense surely and research will have been done.
Im sure also with Kehhlyrs knowledge and to let you guys that are unsure know that the Paradox is not a breedable gene but a freak occurance where a snow corn has unexplained colour on it. Please see Paradox snow on Iansvivarium.com for more detials. Please note that for sale is a Paradox snowsicle breed from a creamsicle as stated above.
Again i am sure with Kehhlyrs knowledge that he/she knows that the other hatchlings were not possible to produce from the ghost x creamsicle pairing but just to let everyone know ALL 2010 hatchlings (except Paradox) have been purchased from very reputable breeders as stated in ad and are not hybrids and all are at very good prices :)

any questions feel free to shout me
Invalid User Posted - 07/01/2011 : 07:47:41
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Can I refer EVERYONE to the first post that I made in response to this thread as well: http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12196

The reason for that is the paradox is not a true cornsnake for start, it's from hybrid stock so is useless for any breeding projects. As a pet only it'd be lovely but remember that this snake will not produce true corns if it's bred in the future.

I can see you have called the paradox a snowcicle, which is obviously not a corn morph, but some members on here aren't to up to speed with morphs and by stating they are corns may assume it is just another corn morph.
Just add a little note next to each if they're hybrid or not.

In that regard if the adult ghost stripe and the creamsicle were the parent snakes of the paradox, how many other of your snakes are from the same stock??
Hybrids are still lovely animals but without specifying if they are they can extremely pollute anyones future breeding projects.

Thanks for the heads up.

I had no idea
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/01/2011 : 01:56:36
Can I refer EVERYONE to the first post that I made in response to this thread as well: http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12196

The reason for that is the paradox is not a true cornsnake for start, it's from hybrid stock so is useless for any breeding projects. As a pet only it'd be lovely but remember that this snake will not produce true corns if it's bred in the future.

I can see you have called the paradox a snowcicle, which is obviously not a corn morph, but some members on here aren't to up to speed with morphs and by stating they are corns may assume it is just another corn morph.
Just add a little note next to each if they're hybrid or not.

In that regard if the adult ghost stripe and the creamsicle were the parent snakes of the paradox, how many other of your snakes are from the same stock??
Hybrids are still lovely animals but without specifying if they are they can extremely pollute anyones future breeding projects.

n/a Posted - 06/01/2011 : 22:03:08
gutted i would love a blood red. but im miles away haha.
n/a Posted - 06/01/2011 : 21:39:43
can you show a pic of paradox:)
Invalid User Posted - 06/01/2011 : 19:59:04
No problem. Thanks.
pitcher Posted - 06/01/2011 : 19:52:42
ah little to far round.. i'll keep ya in mind if ever im around that way :)
Invalid User Posted - 06/01/2011 : 19:45:10
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Not near enough to me otherwise I would have snapped up the sub adult normal! Got a thing for the normals lol

Unless your ever near London and you can deliver lol I don't drive sadly :o(

where abouts in london are you? i may be up dartford way next week

I'm south, just outside of Croydon.
pitcher Posted - 06/01/2011 : 19:44:06
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Not near enough to me otherwise I would have snapped up the sub adult normal! Got a thing for the normals lol

Unless your ever near London and you can deliver lol I don't drive sadly :o(

where abouts in london are you? i may be up dartford way next week

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000