The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Free carolina with 3ft vivarium

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 20/12/2010 : 19:48:19
Due to personal circumstances I need to re-home my male (definite) carolina. He'll be two in March, feeds very well and sheds okay.

He's very friendly and used to lots of handling.

Vivarium is a 3ft by 2ft, comes with heat mat with stat and lots of other accessories, plants, caves, etc etc.

He's free to a good home, my only stipulation is that he goes to someone who already owns or has previously owned snakes.

He's fed on a Monday, so will be ready to travel from Wednesday evenings. I'm in Cranleigh, Surrey.

I will check here regularly but my personal email address is
tina.l.hallett[AT]gmail.com

*email edited to stop the evil bots getting the full link
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/12/2010 : 19:09:53
Cheers guys for the very kind offers, I think I have something sorted, but if for any reason it doesn't work out I'll let you all know.

xx
lrv2307 Posted - 27/12/2010 : 15:36:21
aaww tina, such a shame your having to re-home, but looks like you got plenty of loving homes to choose from

good luck hun xxx
tehbunneh Posted - 27/12/2010 : 15:04:48
I'm in the Guildford area currently (Witley to be exact, just outside Godalming), but would be really interested if you are still looking for someone? I'm back off to Worcester this Sunday if the weather holds out though, so if there is any way of being told soon if he's available, I'll come and check him out ^^
Benji54 Posted - 23/12/2010 : 17:15:54
if, for whatever reason louise cant get him id be more than happy to offer him a home! he's gorgeous! All my snakes are healthy and well cared for. Obviously louise32 is closer but i dont mind a drive.
Invalid User Posted - 20/12/2010 : 21:26:57
Hi, I'm in surrey and would be very willing to take!

I have a corn snake already and although it's my first snake I have done lots of research and my snake is doing very well.

I will email you also.

I'm also in Surrey

:o)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000