The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 WANTED: Check inside.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oh How Original Posted - 25/11/2010 : 21:31:28
OK I'm sorry this is the for sale section and not wanted, but every topic I go in is absolutely miiiiles away from me, it's disappointing seeing a gorgeous snake you want but can't pick it up.
So I am after a new snake, with or without viv/set-up, but close to LA5 9BD.
Money isn't an object, so offer whatever you have.
Thanks and sorry if I shouldn't have made this.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Figs Posted - 27/11/2010 : 01:24:57
Leeroy also has an albino radiated rat snake (i think)
its beautiful
Oh How Original Posted - 26/11/2010 : 22:43:26
Ian I have messaged you on IansVivarium.
I also really like the look of a cali king stripe, have you got a picture of it Steve?
sullysteve Posted - 26/11/2010 : 19:38:53
quote:
Originally posted by Oh How Original

Thanks for the input about the couriers Doogle.
I am willing to travel up to like 70 miles ish?
I'm definitely going to have a look at Leeroys Lizard Lounge, and that's over 60miles from me.
So I guess about that would be alright.

He still has the Cali king Stripe hatchie! £35
eeji Posted - 26/11/2010 : 19:19:20
google maps says you're 50 miles from me - I have lots of amels and snows, all £10 each :)
herriotfan Posted - 26/11/2010 : 14:12:22
I'm not too good at distances but if you'd be prepared to travel down to the Norfolk/Suffolk area I know a lady with some beautiful little snakes near Halesworth. Any use, do you want her details?
Oh How Original Posted - 26/11/2010 : 13:48:47
Thanks for the input about the couriers Doogle.
I am willing to travel up to like 70 miles ish?
I'm definitely going to have a look at Leeroys Lizard Lounge, and that's over 60miles from me.
So I guess about that would be alright.
Mort13 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 09:26:25
I got Loki from a pet shop 5 minutes away from my house and Falcor from a recommended breeder an hour away. Falcor was no more stressed than Loki when I got him back home.
I was emailed photo's of the male pewters and picked him that way which felt kinda odd at the time. He was exactly as his photo portrayed :-)
I'm perfectly happy with Loki,but if I got another snake I'd definitely travel to the breeders again as the snakes are really something else!
How far are you willing to travel so people might be able to give you a wider scope of ideas?
Doogle Posted - 26/11/2010 : 07:26:46
quote:
Originally posted by Oh How Original

Because I wouldn't want to buy a snake I have never handled?
Never even seen in the flesh.
And wouldn't want it traveling hundreds of miles across the country stressing it out.
Pretty much the reasons why.

Yeah can see what your saying about handling but a snakes handling can change from one day to the next! You may handle it on a good day at a shop! I only buy from breeders i trust i know what they tell me is true! If its defensive they tell me!
As for the stress of travelling mate! If you use a courier you trust they will bring them to you with with less stress and more comfort than you can provide if you picked it up yourself as they are kitted out with temp control to keep the snake at perfect temp for traveling!
Just thought i would give you more of a option to get what you wanted!
Happy hunting!
Oh How Original Posted - 26/11/2010 : 00:29:00
That's true, but I still wouldn't want to stress it out.
Besides it may be OK to handle for the breeder, and won't let me handle it when it gets here.
I'm old school really, I like to see what I'm paying for :D.
Thanks a lot Steve, will he give me some kind of discount for that information? lol
mikeyd_26 Posted - 26/11/2010 : 00:26:41
good reasons!^ but theres good trustworhty breeders out there that other members have bought snakes from and can vouch for quality ;)
sullysteve Posted - 25/11/2010 : 22:53:17
just search leeroys lizards lounge and give him a call. Tell him Steve Coulthard gave you the details
Oh How Original Posted - 25/11/2010 : 22:17:39
Because I wouldn't want to buy a snake I have never handled?
Never even seen in the flesh.
And wouldn't want it traveling hundreds of miles across the country stressing it out.
Pretty much the reasons why.
Doogle Posted - 25/11/2010 : 22:15:52
If money no object then why not use a courier for £45 anywhere in the country and get the snake you really want! Which i end up always doing! LOL.
Oh How Original Posted - 25/11/2010 : 22:05:30
Do they have a website buddy so I can get a phone number or maybe some pictures or something?
And cheers :)
sullysteve Posted - 25/11/2010 : 22:04:57
My local shop has a couple of cali king hatchies left for about £35

Warrington about an hour from you

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000