The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 mad butter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pompey666 Posted - 17/11/2010 : 23:44:42
hi all i think i am going to have to part with my butter girl i put her back in her viv today like i have everyday for the last two weeks but today i put her down and she turned on me and just went mad bitting and hissing i shut the glass and she carried on bitting the glass untill i turned the light out went back in a few hrs later and she just went mad again any advise would be great if not she s up for rehoming for £20 or £45 with set up thanks for everyone that replys
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 18/11/2010 : 09:50:17
yes i realise this just not wanting this thread clogged with offers of advice, that is why the link to advice thread has been added to my post.
pompey666 Posted - 18/11/2010 : 07:23:44
if you read the first part of the page (rehoming for £20 or £45 with set up thanks) so she is for sale
gmac Posted - 18/11/2010 : 01:26:04
can we keep this thread for selling / rehoming please,

there is a thread requesting advice here http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12925
pompey666 Posted - 18/11/2010 : 01:19:44
i know this is the first time but i have a 3 year girl who loves playing with the snakes when i get them out and if anyone knows kids at that age they do not listen and i do not want her to get bitten especialy in the face as i know it would not be her fault but just dont want to take that chance i have 8 others this one came in a swap but i am sure she was well handled with her last owner and treated right but 6 off my others are all babys and well behaved
tehbunneh Posted - 18/11/2010 : 00:38:22
Are you sure about this? If this is the first time its ever happened, you may find she was just in an offish mood. Perhaps give her a week of no handling, as you would if she was new, and perhaps she'll calm a bit and sort out whatever issue it was she had? Seems a bit sad to get rid of her after just one incident?
pompey666 Posted - 18/11/2010 : 00:05:12
as my other thread has been locked i only put up 2 as this is the one for rehome or sale i put it in the general post for advise as well s do not want to sell her if i dont have to

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000