The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Re-Homing a Gecko

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MarkSue Posted - 28/10/2010 : 12:29:50
Ok folks my son has a Leopard Gecko. He has had him for a few months now. The problem is he got him "on the cheap" which im not happy about, and he has some things wrong with him that my son is not able to care for so he needs re-homing. His problems are he has`nt grown at all and he has a gimp foot (no toes on the foot) he does`nt shed properly and he is always hidden away in his hide. He wont feed properly and is generaly not right. He really needs someone with experiance with Geckos to look after him.
My son does`nt know iv posted this yet as im just seeing if anyone would take him. I`ll speak to him tonight about it. Im located in essex if anyone is interested. Obviously he will be free to anyone who is experianced and can give him a good home.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MarkSue Posted - 28/10/2010 : 16:11:31
when i speak to my son about him i`ll get more info but i think he will be keeping the set up, so it will just be the Gecko.
herriotfan Posted - 28/10/2010 : 15:26:45
Where in Essex are you? Will he come complete with his housing and equipment? Any idea how old he is?
geckolass Posted - 28/10/2010 : 15:16:53
i would of had him but you are to far away good luck with finding him a new home you might be better off posting this on reptile forum uk.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000