The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 POSSIBLE sale.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HannaH Posted - 05/10/2010 : 18:59:50
I have a 3 year old female snow corn, She's about 350g and coming on for 3 1/2ft.
Unfortunatly I do not have to time to devote to her now. She has a good temper eats and poo's well.

Collection only from Staines Middlesex TW18 4LG. I'm looking for £50 ono.

Thanks
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sarahw Posted - 22/10/2010 : 20:09:54
thanks hannah :-)
HannaH Posted - 20/10/2010 : 19:11:11
I did send you a reply.... I'll try again
Gemsyork Posted - 20/10/2010 : 09:30:20
You have got the snake bug Sarah lol. They are so addictive lol.
sarahw Posted - 19/10/2010 : 23:26:23
hi hannah
not had an e mail at all, do you want to resend it
address is sarah.williams2008@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
sarah
HannaH Posted - 19/10/2010 : 22:31:02
Hi SarahW,

I sent you a replay but I haven't had an answer.. do you still want her?

ta Hannah
sarahw Posted - 13/10/2010 : 11:46:04
hi hannah
did you get my email?
thanks
HannaH Posted - 12/10/2010 : 12:19:09
That sounds fine to me, if I give you my email just let me know when your all sorted. I have quite a bit of time off coming up so when would be good for you? weekend or weekday?

Thanks for the helpful comments everyone

hannahmay11@live.co.uk
sarahw Posted - 12/10/2010 : 09:58:41
yeah definatly, considering when i was younger i wouldnt go near one, i absolutely love them now!
my eldest decided this morning that she wants the baby snow, i love this the look of this snow, plus my youngest wants a pink one!
Gemsyork Posted - 12/10/2010 : 09:38:12
She is used to a small tub so i would say small viv she will not need a 4 foot that will be to big for her, I have an adult female in a 2 foot viv and she frets at times in that and spends most of her time curled up in one of her hides.
She would be better settling into a new home in her own tub, I always give them a couple of weeks in the tub i buy them in before i put them into tubs/vivs that they will be living in apart from the amel i just bought he is an escape artist so had to put him into a lock lid tub.
You have definately have got the bug sarah. Lol :)
sarahw Posted - 11/10/2010 : 21:23:34
ok hannah will get a good size viv for her, ned to get some subsrate so when thas done she will be ready to move in, just thinking thou she may be best to settle in a new home in her current box as wold prob feel safer i that, than if i was to put her straight into a new viv on top of the journey etc
would you agree?
could always move her into the viv a few weeks down the line
thanks
HannahB Posted - 11/10/2010 : 13:06:17
you wouldnt need a 4ft long viv necessarily.. a 3ft x 1ft or 3ft x 2ft would suffice
HannaH Posted - 11/10/2010 : 11:41:03
Idealy she needs a proper viv but the box is ok for now just not a long term thing.

I dont know wot the Liter of the box but its 2ft long by 1ft wide by 10 inches high. ( give or take )
If you were going to buy a viv you would need a 4ft long at least.

But she is comfortable in the box. she was a troubled case when I got her, I introduced her into a 4 and a half ft tank and she stoped eating for 8 weeks lol, but shes fine now. the preveous owner had her in somthing way to small.
sarahw Posted - 11/10/2010 : 11:27:19
what size is the box and is it a good size for her? just so that i can get a similar size viv if needs be or a bigger one than the box
HannaH Posted - 11/10/2010 : 11:10:42
I would need to check with my brother as he would be driving but I dont think it would be a problem.

She is in a RUB at the moment which you can just see in the pic, its very basic and the heat mat is on its way out.

In the RUB is
1. home made hide ( cadboard box )
1. water bowl
1. heat mat.

Your more than welcome to have it if you need it.
gingerpony Posted - 11/10/2010 : 11:09:18
really lovely snow hope you two can sort out a sale
sarahw Posted - 11/10/2010 : 11:04:54
im prob about an hour away from you, would you deliver to greenhithe in kent we are near bluewater, i do drive but do not have a car at the moment,
that price seems ok does that include all her bits?
she is a lovely snake
thanks
sarah
HannaH Posted - 11/10/2010 : 10:44:25
Im from Staines Middlesex.

£50 ono
sarahw Posted - 11/10/2010 : 10:32:57
hi hannah im in the process of loking for a female snow
wherabouts are you and what price would you want for her
thansk
sarah
HannaH Posted - 11/10/2010 : 10:29:58
Nobody wants this beautiful girl???
kdlang Posted - 06/10/2010 : 22:27:57
I'm miles away Hannah in Derbyshire. There is a possibility I might be coming down to London at the beginning of next month tho. It all depends when we are moving house and I can't say for sure if I will have any room for another in the new house until I get everything in there. If you still have her when everything is finalised then i will get back in touch but I can't imagine you having her that long

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000