The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Corn hybrid hatchlings for sale - with hets :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pitcher Posted - 01/10/2010 : 13:34:55
Hey all,

Got some corn hatchlings for sale which have come from a female Creamsicle partial zigzag x male Ghost Stripe pairing

Most have had their first feeds but i will not be letting them go until each has had 3 feeds. None have been sexed yet but this will be done between second and third feeds by my local rep shop to ensure, as best as possible, the correct sexing.

My GF wants me to keep the Snows as she wants some coral snows from them but i'll gauge the interest first

1. Snowsicle/Snow partial ZigZag het Hypo Stripe - £45

2. Creamsicle/Amel het Anery Hypo Stripe - £25

3. Fudgesicle/Anery partial ZigZag het Amel Hypo Stripe - £45

4. Snowsicle/Snow het Hypo Stripe - £30

5. Vanished

6. Rootbeer/Normal/Copper het Amel Anery Hypo Stripe - £20

7. Paradox Snowsicle/Snow het Hypo Stripe - OFFERS - Please note im only about 25% sure about selling this stunner but if someone makes an offer i cant refuse then well, i cant refuse

8. Creamsicle/Amel het Anery Hypo Stripe - £25

9. Creamsicle/Amel het Anery Hypo Stripe - £25

10. Rootbeer/Normal/Copper partial ZigZag het Amel Anery Hypo Stripe - £40

11. Fudgesicle/Anery het Amel Hypo Stripe - THis little one has a slight 'kink' it its neck which causes it to slightly look left all the time - Free to a good home

Let me know if your interested :)

Leeroy

*edited to change thread title to make sure there are no misunderstandings*
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sazzie23 Posted - 21/10/2010 : 17:36:59
Hi

Just wondering if you still have any of these lovely snakes or did you manage to find good homes for them all?

Thanks

Sally
gingerpony Posted - 04/10/2010 : 08:25:10
quote:
Originally posted by pitcher

Well i think if you check the title Kehhlyr again it quite clearly states that they are corn hybrids ;)

...because Kehhlyr editted it to accurately state what you're selling.............
Gemsyork Posted - 03/10/2010 : 23:14:04
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Can you please remember Pitcher to specify that these snakes are not true corns, they are from hybrid stock.
If someone bought one without knowing and then put it into a breeding project in a couple years, it could stuff up the 'morph pool'.

Additional note:

Anyone breeding from these in the future would not be producing cornsnakes either, but hybrids.

They are stunning snakes congrats on them. number 1 and 3 are awsome

For anyone that dosen't know they have rat snake in them.
pitcher Posted - 01/10/2010 : 23:02:15
quote:

quote:

quote:

Can you please remember Pitcher to specify that these snakes are not true corns, they are from hybrid stock.
If someone bought one without knowing and then put it into a breeding project in a couple years, it could stuff up the 'morph pool'.

Kehhlyr it quite clearly states the hatchlings come from a creamsicle female plus all morphs have been started with the hybrid common name.

Your thread title clearly states corns for sale, as all users in here are not always fully aware of actual corn morphs it can be misunderstood.

But, this no way takes anything away from the fact they are stunning snakes, just felt it needed to be clearer.

Well i think if you check the title Kehhlyr again it quite clearly states that they are corn hybrids ;)

Due to them being 3rd or 4th generation they are a maximum of 12.5% GPR bloodline but i tell ya what im mega impressed with the quality of the hatchlings :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 01/10/2010 : 22:50:22
quote:

quote:

Kehhlyr it quite clearly states the hatchlings come from a creamsicle female plus all morphs have been started with the hybrid common name.

Your thread title clearly states corns for sale, as all users in here are not always fully aware of actual corn morphs it can be misunderstood.

But, this no way takes anything away from the fact they are stunning snakes, just felt it needed to be clearer.
pitcher Posted - 01/10/2010 : 22:39:47
quote:

Kehhlyr Posted - 01/10/2010 : 22:24:12

Additional note:

Anyone breeding from these in the future would not be producing cornsnakes either, but hybrids.
tehbunneh Posted - 01/10/2010 : 21:23:41
I love your Roots and the Anery/Fudgesicle with the wonky head, and that Paradox, OMG!! I would so buy some off of you, if I had any funds currently x.x Unfortunately, I've been royally fluffed by my Uni, so am going to have to resist! Its a shame, you have some stunners!
sazzie23 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 20:25:03
that would be great if you could, my bf now would like the blk & wht 1 too, if its still available nearer November? If things change my end or he has a whim to come dwn, I'll let you know if thats ok?

thanks Sally
pitcher Posted - 01/10/2010 : 20:07:20
it would need to be much more than £80 im afraid hyper to let it go... im not at all sure what it is worth but to me its worth quite a bit ;)
pitcher Posted - 01/10/2010 : 20:05:56
ah thats a shame sazzie. theres a possibility i maybe going to oxford in november so i'll let ya know if they are still available if i do :)
hiper2009 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 19:40:49
For the Paradox Snowsicle/Snow het Hypo Stripe would you acept £80 for him/her ?
sazzie23 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 19:22:21
we live in Oxford, be about a 4hr round trip to you :-(

would've loved to have the black 1 with the wonky head & the black & tan 1
pitcher Posted - 01/10/2010 : 18:35:49
where abouts are you based then????
sazzie23 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 18:06:21
Hi

Thanks for the swift reply, would've loved to have got a couple from you, but unfortunately we're a bit to far away from you :-(

Hope you find good homes for them all.

Sally
pitcher Posted - 01/10/2010 : 17:44:47
oops forgot to pop on there... im in kent ME10

THe snakes were hatched between the 16 and 19 september i iirc

Thanks
sazzie23 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 17:37:48
Hi

How old are the snakes? Where about are you if my partner was interested in buying a couple from you please?

Thanks

Sally

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000