The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Cornie needs good home

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 15/08/2010 : 18:38:37
This is breaking my heart but I need to find a new home for Ketchup. She's about 4 yrs old/4ft, feeds and sheds well. The for why is that she bit me a while back and although I've handled her since and she hasn't bitten I'm just freaked by it - I know in my head there's no reason but my instinct won't listen So what happens is that I don't handle her much at all now and she rattles at me when I approach so I back off.
She was great to start with and I consider the bite to be my fault as I woke her and went in too fast - she's my first snake and I think I should have started with a hatchling - she needs an experienced handler and I'm sure she'd stop this nonsense but I can't cope *sad and v. embarrassed*
She'd be free to the right person and comes complete with viv and all the trimmings - I'm in SE England near Tunbridge Wells.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 17/08/2010 : 09:18:25
No worries, just glad she's going to a good home.
n/a Posted - 16/08/2010 : 19:26:23
I've sent you an e mail!
josh9961 Posted - 16/08/2010 : 18:57:21
No worries about mice :) I have tons. How does 1 o clock on Wednesday sound?
n/a Posted - 16/08/2010 : 18:13:19
Hi Josh,

I'd be happy for you to have Ketchup :-)
I think she's a Carolina Normal - just going to attach piccies if I can - more on FB if you do that thing!
She's in a tank 3' x 1' x 1.5' high with hides and bath and perspex lid held down with bricks!!
Her last feed was Fri 6th so she's due another soon - I've no mice left, sorry.
She's been on mediums about every 10 days but I was going to buy large this next time as I think she'd be able to take them.
I won't feed her if yr coming on Wed but I can probably get some mice as I'll be working out near the pet shop.
I also feel she's about ready for a bigger tank - my partner was going to build a front opening one 3' x 2' x 2' so I could access her from the front (less likely to get bitten if yr not approaching from above) and taller so she could have some branches to climb. That's all up to you, just letting you know where I was at!

What time can you come on Wed because I was planning to work but will put it off if you can't make it after 5ish.

Jane :-) x
n/a Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:43:04
Thanks Clintham for that - yes very sad
Thank you all for coming to my rescue and sorry Pitcher and Whitedog but I'm going to go with Josh as he was first in and so keen.
If I'm brave enough to get a hatchling I'll be back!!
clintham Posted - 16/08/2010 : 16:59:25
i dont think its anything to be embarrassed about to be honest. i think its a gutsy decision.
looks like there are plenty of people willing to help too. sad tho
josh9961 Posted - 16/08/2010 : 16:34:17
Jayemsee I have pm'd you :)
josh9961 Posted - 15/08/2010 : 23:19:46
Just pointing out, I'd gladly take her, regardless of morph (never look a gift horse in the mouth) just interested as to whether she'd match up with my male :P Could probably pick her up between tuesday and thursday :)
pitcher Posted - 15/08/2010 : 23:00:01
also be very interested to take her off your hands... irrespective of morph ;) pm me if interested and could collect in week
n/a Posted - 15/08/2010 : 21:56:55
Yeah, i would also be very available to take care of her for you...let me know if i'm needed.
josh9961 Posted - 15/08/2010 : 21:11:25
I'd be interested in taking her off your hands. Can I let you know tomorrow?

And what morph is she?
n/a Posted - 15/08/2010 : 18:39:57
I'd add a piccy but don't see how to!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000