The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Royal Python and Equipment (£100)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsmistress Posted - 29/06/2010 : 14:10:42
This is a royal I rescued last year. It is believed to be male although I never got it sexed as I had no plans on breeding and roughly 3 years old. He was a sorry sight when I first got him, But is now over 1000grams, feeding every 2 weeks on defrost small rats, could possably go up a size now? Also shedding well and pooping well.
VERY friendly and loves time outside the viv, was very timid when I got him now is very tame. I have no Idea if there is any hets, the bloke I got him off did not have a clue what a het was!

Im asking £100 for him as the amount of time that has gone into him, Also he will come with a large bulb guard, his favorite log hide and cool end tub! Some Fake plants and a dimming thremostat.

Feel free to come and meet him!
The reason for sale is Im expecting and my health is taking a turn for the worse so Its not fair on this guy to be a chore rather than a pet.

Im in Gillingham In kent and my email is in my profile!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
devilsmistress Posted - 02/07/2010 : 11:21:18
Thanks Shorty wish there were more like you! So far I have only had one bit of intrest in a sale on the corn which fell through this morning!
I cant believe how stressfull it is to sell a snake! Im stressing more about selling them than looking after them!
n/a Posted - 02/07/2010 : 10:31:40
princess its not about need as such its about a want in most cases. but this royal NEEDS a new home and why not one with other snakes. if i was in uk i would be snapping up this deal :D
devilsmistress Posted - 02/07/2010 : 10:13:28
He can have another one of he wants!
princess Posted - 02/07/2010 : 00:05:25
Ash why do you want another snake you have romeo and whisky and the brazilian rainbow boa coming on your birthday you dont need another one lol
devilsmistress Posted - 01/07/2010 : 21:03:24
Hyper got this message bout getting the python to you, so Let me know what you want to do!

Hi Ya

yes we can do them, our next main run is JULY 9TH-12TH and will cost £45,

This is for a hand to hand collection and delivery with no driver or van changing, the van is fitted with 3 inverters which run heat cables and heat mats and temperature guns are used en route at each stop

We also have a stage 2 defra license which covers us for all journeys and journey logs are taken at each welfare stop which you are given a copy of.

All I need to book you on is an email with both
address details
postcodes
phone numbers
email addresses,
we then email both you 1-2 days before we start with approximate delivery times and you only pay us on delivery

steve
devilsmistress Posted - 01/07/2010 : 18:54:02
Ill do the royal fro say £50, does that sound fair?
hiper2009 Posted - 01/07/2010 : 18:49:17
Ok but how much is the Royal alone ?
devilsmistress Posted - 01/07/2010 : 14:07:16
That last message sounds wrong! Im Keeping the viv, You get everything else, Bulb guard, dimmer stat, exo terra plants (about 5 of them) bark hide and his cold end hide which is a converted margearine tub, but he loves it! and the large exo terra water bowl.
devilsmistress Posted - 01/07/2010 : 14:05:26
Its everything But the viv, dimmer, guard, bowl, hides, plants if you want them.
hiper2009 Posted - 01/07/2010 : 12:46:50
quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

just the snake or equipment to?

Whats the equipment is that viv and dimmer and every thing ?
How much is just the royal alone ?
How much is the royal + dimmer stat and bulb guard?
devilsmistress Posted - 30/06/2010 : 22:19:21
Have emailed him, But working it out from his site Id imagine it would be around the £50 mark.
devilsmistress Posted - 30/06/2010 : 22:12:59
just the snake or equipment to?
hiper2009 Posted - 30/06/2010 : 22:01:49
quote:

Will Accept offers, Its not so much about the money just finding the right home. I will seperate from equipment if needs be

Could you do me a big favour please and contact SamTheVanMan and see how much it would cost for it to be transported to me my postcode is LE46QQ.
devilsmistress Posted - 30/06/2010 : 21:35:51
Will Accept offers, Its not so much about the money just finding the right home. I will seperate from equipment if needs be
hiper2009 Posted - 30/06/2010 : 16:24:01
Yes thats what i thought , otherwise i would take it off your hands but i don't have a car and im not willing to spend huge ammounts to get there and stress the snakey out with out proper transport.
devilsmistress Posted - 30/06/2010 : 15:47:29
Damn still to far for me to even meet you half way either.
hiper2009 Posted - 30/06/2010 : 15:29:00
quote:

Remnd me where abouts are you?

Leicester - Eastmidlands not far from nottingham.
devilsmistress Posted - 29/06/2010 : 20:32:37
Remnd me where abouts are you?
hiper2009 Posted - 29/06/2010 : 16:11:57
Very cute royal if i lived near you i would take it its a great bargin as well.
devilsmistress Posted - 29/06/2010 : 15:21:14
He is and such a softie to! He's a good feeder to, feeds every time!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000