The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Karma has got to go :(

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsmistress Posted - 29/06/2010 : 14:01:42
Me and Steve have had a huge disccusion on where we stand pet wise and As its only me that will handle the snakes We have decided that the royal and Karma are to be rehomed.

So on offer I have Karma, my 1 year old Female corn up for sale. I cant for the life of me rember if there are any hets as she was bought as a pet not for breeding! She is say around 2 foot long now, not really measured her!
She is feeding well on small mice once a week, pooing and shedding very well! She got the name Karma due to her calm nature.
Im going to be Sorry to see her go but due to Ill health and expecting soon Its not fair her being a chore rather than a pet that she was ment to be.

Feel free to come and meet her,
She will come with her plastic rub that she is in, heat mat, plants 2 coconut hides, and her water bowl, basicly everything you need apart from a thermostat! Oh and approx 14 frozen small mice!

Email is in my profile!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
devilsmistress Posted - 03/07/2010 : 19:48:39
Sold to Dizzywitch!! Hope you enjoy her! Dont forget to post a hello in the intr section and let us know how she is settling in
n/a Posted - 02/07/2010 : 23:02:33
hi i am local to medway also and looking for my first corn snake.
i am after a more mature snake as i have children and think a hatchling will be to nippy for them to be involved right away.
i have emailed your hotmail account with some contact details , if you would be willing to sell karma to us you would be more then welcome to have visiting right ..lol
devilsmistress Posted - 30/06/2010 : 21:37:33
Will Take offers on this girl now and I wil seperate from set up if needs be, I just really need these rehomed as Its not about the money its about there wellbeing.
devilsmistress Posted - 29/06/2010 : 14:16:53
devilsmistress Posted - 29/06/2010 : 14:04:18
forgot to say Im in Gillingham In kent!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000