The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 All My Corns And Tanks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 10/06/2010 : 18:01:07
This sale is with deep regret. but due to me moving away into my girlfriends parents i have to sell off my Corn snakes.

Well the first is Kane. he is roughly 3 years old. i think the type is AMELANISTIC corn snake which is red and orange in colour. and has a yellow and white chequered belly. I bought him about a year ago and he was not handled very much. so is very nervous. abit hissy sometimes.

The set-up comes with a 2 foot long, 1 and a half foot tall, 1 and a half foot deep grey vivarium. comes with hide, water bowl, some coverage, heat matt which also comes with a thermastat. tank has a background on it.

i wanted £100 FOR THE LOT

The other 2 are BLEACH AND KARNE

The set-up comes with a 4 and a half foot long, 1 and 3 quarter deep and 2 foot tall black vivarium which stands on an open shelfed black storage unit. it comes with 18 month old female BLIZZARD and 26 month old FEMALE ANERY HET HYPO AMEL. i think thats the word for it. tank has background, hides, climbing facilities, water bowl. some vines, heat matt. also comes with a 15kg bag of substrate

These are both females. they are very good to handle but Karne who we only recently found out to be a female is sometimes abit curious but i think thats cos of the season???

I want £300 FOR THE WHOLE SET-UP WHICH I THINK IS FARE COS IT COST OVER £500 ALTOGETHER AT THE TIME this prie has been dropped already.

They all feed very well. but could do with someone who can handle them regularly as they are starting to get to an unhandled stage.

This is a right shame. we had to sell our bearded dragon the other day and my girlfriend was very up-set. just wish we could keep them.

the price for these IMHO is very cheap. considering what they cost to buy etc in the first place. hopefully there is someone on here who can give them a loving home
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 25/06/2010 : 10:14:04
bumpy pumpy
mikerichards Posted - 15/06/2010 : 15:17:09
Thats a fair price for a good blizzard, whats her stats? length, weight etc.
n/a Posted - 15/06/2010 : 12:51:18
Hey Lee. we might hold fire on the blizzard for the min. i am going to try and sell the snakes separately to the tanks. but i recon the blizzard will go last and TBH i'd want at least £100 for her
lee2308 Posted - 13/06/2010 : 16:25:27
If you give me some idea of what you want then i will make you a offer,i understand that she probably was not cheap to buy at the time but i been researching and their not that pricey if bought private.You can email me if you want through the msn icon above or in my profile.
n/a Posted - 13/06/2010 : 15:44:01
GF's parents don't mind them, its just space to keep them thats the problem. as both the tanks take up a massive amount of space. but i would deffo keep them if i could.

Hey lee. i did really want to sell 2 corns with the big tank as a nice set-up. but what would you be offering for the Blizzard. cos she wasn't cheap to buy. for the job lot it works out really cheap imo.
lee2308 Posted - 13/06/2010 : 12:30:42
would you sell the blizzard on its own,and how much?
mrsT Posted - 13/06/2010 : 08:32:01
Do your gf parents not like snakes?can you not convince them how lovely they are?
have you tried putting an ad on preloved?
n/a Posted - 13/06/2010 : 00:24:40
I wish I was in a position to have a snake right now - I only live a few miles from you. Good luck in your sale, and sorry you have to give them up.
n/a Posted - 12/06/2010 : 23:27:37
i am willing to think about some offers.
n/a Posted - 11/06/2010 : 13:20:21
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

It's such a shame that you have to sell your snakes. I'd hate having to sell mine. They're nice looking snakes so I'm sure you'll get new homes soon. Best of luck with the sale and the move.

thanks very much. lets hope someone wants them. maybe its the wrong time of year to sell?? i got til the end of august to sell them. so 2 months yet.

you never know, i might get the option to be able to keep them
herriotfan Posted - 11/06/2010 : 09:34:43
It's such a shame that you have to sell your snakes. I'd hate having to sell mine. They're nice looking snakes so I'm sure you'll get new homes soon. Best of luck with the sale and the move.
n/a Posted - 11/06/2010 : 01:28:00
ok mate, i just done it, thanks for the advice
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/06/2010 : 19:09:43
Hiya mate, it might be best if you put your number up in your profile and remove it from the post. This is a public forum so anybody can read the posts but only members can access profiles.

Just to stop you getting any prank calls.
n/a Posted - 10/06/2010 : 18:05:42
oh and forgot to say. we live in Radstock Near Bath in Somerset

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000