The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Can anyone tell me what morph my snake is please?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 12/05/2010 : 09:32:37
I have been trying to work out what Morph my snake is with little result, so now I am appealing to you guys on here.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 16/07/2011 : 20:28:31
we knew it was an amel last year,
Cornsnakeluver127 Posted - 16/07/2011 : 20:23:59
yeh that it a amel i have one just like your snake but mine has a little more white round the saddles
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 18:24:14
Not a post regarding the morph question since far more knowledgeable folk thank me have already cast their votes, but just wanted to add that you may want to consider having a little less of the heatmat under the faun; most will suggest that you only want to heat 1/3 to 1/2 of the enclosure.
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 09:48:37
I have done the flash thing now, used it when we was at the zoo to take photos of snakes, and other flash sensitive animals.

Thank you all very much for the advice the rizla paper trick really works well, I use it with my professional gear.
eeji Posted - 12/05/2010 : 19:04:33
amel :D
DannyBrown91 Posted - 12/05/2010 : 14:33:32
quote:
Originally posted by bigash

Thanks guys for the information, I thought she was an Amel but thought I would ask.

As for the flash, I never thought of that will be bouncing the flash upwards in the future.

Iain

I know some people use rizzla ciggie papers. They just put them over the flash so it still lights it up a little bit just defuses some of the light.
n/a Posted - 12/05/2010 : 13:41:57
Thanks guys for the information, I thought she was an Amel but thought I would ask.

As for the flash, I never thought of that will be bouncing the flash upwards in the future.

Iain
Blackecho Posted - 12/05/2010 : 12:50:22
I would say Sunglow (a selectively bred Amel with little or no white).
DannyBrown91 Posted - 12/05/2010 : 10:09:48
He is an Amelanistic or Amel for short.

Edit: just a little note, when you take pictures you may want to either turn the flash off or put some thin paper or something infront of it as your snakes eyes can be quite sensitive.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000