The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Dont get the ghost thing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 08/12/2009 : 20:47:43
I'm due to get my first corn in a couple of weeks and I've already chosen him. he seems to be what you'd call a 'ghost' morph, but I don't get it. he is light beige background with dark brown 'blotches' all over his top half. Looking at the guide to morphs i'd say he was a ghost corn. but I don't get it because i've seen very light coloured corns. are these also ghosts. it seems lik very loose term.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 09/12/2009 : 13:28:25
Welcome to the debate. If you want more fun go here: http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7087
gingerpony Posted - 08/12/2009 : 21:31:29
there can be a lot of variation in morphs, and sometimes it can be quite difficult to tell, even when they have their true adult colouring, so the particular morph might only be proven by selectively breeding and seeing what offspring are produced.

basically if it's a colour you like then buy it
hillzi Posted - 08/12/2009 : 21:03:19
It is, all the corns are different in the shades of grey and their colours show more as they mature.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000